Crowds

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

and how much personal health information will the government want us to share to other countries as it’s slippery slope 

I understand the need for proof of vaccine status when travelling to other countries, however, asking for your vaccine status to attend domestic events is a step too far in my opinion - it will cause problems.

19 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

🤷‍♂️ If getting vaccinated means you can use your season ticket to watch Rangers would you not do it?  

Never in a million years mate, a love Rangers and a love going to the games and it will fucking kill me to never get in that stadium again but you have got to think of the bigger picture . As other posters have said, where does it stop? If you are not vaccinated should you be allowed to shop in the supermarket? Or go to the bank? 

3 minutes ago, Almacger said:

I understand the need for proof of vaccine status when travelling to other countries, however, asking for your vaccine status to attend domestic events is a step too far in my opinion - it will cause problems.

It’s got fuck all to do with travelling to other countries. Going to venues in your own country comes first, especially if you want to join the fans at Ibrox to watch the games or concerts as well. Protect yourself FFS! 

7 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

Absolutely this.

It'd be one thing if conspiracy nuts who chose not to be vaccinated were only endangering themselves, but they're a breeding ground for new variants that could potentially be more infectious, more deadly and/or resistant to the vaccine. Their selfishness could put literally all of us back to square one.

If you don't want the vaccine, fine. But don't play the victim when you don't get the same rights as those of us who have carried out our civic responsibility.

Civic responsibility? 😂 You sound like nippy ffs 

2 minutes ago, Nelson loyal said:

Never in a million years mate, a love Rangers and a love going to the games and it will fucking kill me to never get in that stadium again but you have got to think of the bigger picture . As other posters have said, where does it stop? If you are not vaccinated should you be allowed to shop in the supermarket? Or go to the bank? 

You’ve had all the other vaccines, like smallpox, diphtheria, TB, measles and the rest. I don’t understand the issue on this. Mind boggling. 

28 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

And you know this because ?  I'm not a conspiracy theory nut but this is wrong, just fucking wrong.

What’s wrong? To suggest that I think our stadium will be at near full capacity the next time we play?

Look past your hatred of Sturgeon and the SNP for a second. There’s no rational or logical reason for them not to allow a close to full return, especially when a stadium is considered an outside setting, the number of people allowed in the stadium has increased game on game for weeks now and social distancing is being scrapped from Monday.

Look at what they said today:

“This is allowing us and local authorities simply to be assured of the arrangements in place to reduce the risks of large scale gatherings”

That reads like dressed up politician speech for “applying for permission is a glorified box ticking admin exercise because we have to cover our own backs.”

Just now, DBBTB said:

What’s wrong? To suggest that I think our stadium will be at near full capacity the next time we play?

Look past your hatred of Sturgeon and the SNP for a second. There’s no rational or logical reason for them not to allow a close to full return, especially when a stadium is considered an outside setting, the number of people allowed in the stadium has increased game on game for weeks now and social distancing is being scrapped from Monday.

“This is allowing us and local authorities simply to be assured of the arrangements in place to reduce the risks of large scale gatherings”

That reads like dressed up politician speech for “applying for permission is a glorified box ticking admin exercise because we have to cover our own backs.”

I agree with this, I think it’ll just be down to the club to explain the protocols in place and that they’ll apply for a full house(or near enough full) and should get it. That being said in snp Scotland nothing would surprise me and I may be way off.

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

You’ve had all the other vaccines, like smallpox, diphtheria, TB, measles and the rest. I don’t understand the issue on this. Mind boggling. 

Mate those vaccines had trials. The had animal trials. The trials for these vaccines don't end til 2023. If other people want to take what is basically an experimental vaccine then that is up to them. I will take my chances against a virus that has a 98% chance of survival for my age group. But that's me personally, what other people do is completely up to them and is none of my buisness. 

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I'm double jabbed, want to get out of this shit ASAP and as far from a conspiracy theorist as possible. But I'll bet you £20 to the Erskine fund there's no full hose for Malmö or The Celtic game, simply because of GCC and their pettiness.

Would be delighted to be proved wrong BTW.

Just now, Nelson loyal said:

Civic responsibility? 😂 You sound like nippy ffs 

That's a compliment to him, given how well she's led us through all of this. Personally I was drifting from the SNP, but Sturgeon has been brilliant this last year and a half.

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

but you also have the nutters in Glasgow council keeping 2 metres distancing when 1 metre is the actual obligation. I hope we get the full house.