Did 5he man say ooy for pay per oov

rabc10000

4 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Holy shit just woke up and seen this. Made perfect sense to me last night.

Anyway what I was trying to ask does anyone have any info on the supposed ppv that all clubs in Scotland were supposedly allowed to start this season or was that just an idea that was binned 

The first post was clearer, wtf are you talking about.😎

1 minute ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

The first post was clearer, wtf are you talking about.😎

I'm sure the spfl said that the club's this season could run their own ppv for games and u wouldn't need a VPN etc. I was wondering if that had became reality. Wouldn't mind paying the 9.99 a game each week rather than a dodgy stream.

6 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Kwak

Didn't realise the strength and drank maybe 5 pints in about an hour or so. Usual speed for drinking but a world away from drinking pisswater like Stella etc

Screenshot_2021-08-01-16-17-20-177_com.android.chrome.jpg

Pretty sure u must have checked the strength b4 drinking,seems like bull shit to me imo 

4 hours ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Sadly i never went through with it. I have a fear that it will smash inside my anus and that would injure me from playing Football Manager and i am due Promotion with Queens Park.

Hawd on a minute this post indicates that you actually thought about going ahead with sticking a beer bottle up your star fish and the only thing to stop you was the fear the bottle might smash ?
😮

13 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Hawd on a minute this post indicates that you actually thought about going ahead with sticking a beer bottle up your star fish and the only thing to stop you was the fear the bottle might smash ?
😮

Thought it might hit the other stuff he keeps up there