Follow Follow

6 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

That's ridiculous.

Ive had several ridiculous bans from FF. Been banned for asking questions about black and red scarves, banned for insisting Dingwall was wrong on Zungu (he was), banned for asking questions of Greg Marshall and banned for this. 

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Ive had several ridiculous bans from FF. Been banned for asking questions about black and red scarves, banned for insisting Dingwall was wrong on Zungu (he was), banned for asking questions of Greg Marshall and banned for this. 

Just re-register as the the dude 

7 hours ago, The Dude said:

How do you keep getting back on and getting further bans mate? You said you’ve had several.  

10 hours ago, The Dude said:

im guessing the marsall ones were to do with c1872? what was the other

to get banned for asking for match reports is fucking ludicrous but then he banned me for a few days when i pulled him up for his grammar on a thread when he pulled me up for my grammar

he lives in his own world and reminds me of Caligula where all he says is right and his minions of admin are the same

On 02/08/2021 at 16:05, Rowley Birkin said:

FF has been a joke for a couple of years now anyway any dissent from the party line got you banned and it was quite common for admin to let half the board abuse you but as soon as you gave it back again you got banned but what would you expect from a site that shat themselves so as not to offend a certain demographic too much by changing their 'swear' filter to make tarrier appear as poets ffs (sadly this site has begun that slow descent too)

Run by a fat thief, who will never have handed over that cash, a deal will have been done to let him in, so he can pass on whatever the board want a large number of fans who se his site know, the peados did it with one of their fans forums, where they spread the word that others wanted them to hear.

Dingwallet is a rugby fan, he has a Rangers website to make cash from, you can hardley see it for adverts popping up everywhere.

10 minutes ago, ab4113 said:

Run by a fat thief, who will never have handed over that cash, a deal will have been done to let him in, so he can pass on whatever the board want a large number of fans who se his site know, the peados did it with one of their fans forums, where they spread the word that others wanted them to hear.

Dingwallet is a rugby fan, he has a Rangers website to make cash from, you can hardley see it for adverts popping up everywhere.

i dont know about him being a rugby fan but money is his god before Rangers or fellow fans and has no scruples about taking money from Rangers fans even welcoming money for this media endeavour even knowing it has no bearing on it happening or not 

5 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

i dont know about him being a rugby fan but money is his god before Rangers or fellow fans and has no scruples about taking money from Rangers fans even welcoming money for this media endeavour even knowing it has no bearing on it happening or not 

If the rugby was on, he would not be anywhere near ibrox on a weekend, its his thing, along with selling fanzines subscriptions for fanzines he never produced, a complete and utter fraud of a man, how Rangers even let this clown anywhere near ibrox media room baffles me.

31 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

im guessing the marsall ones were to do with c1872? what was the other

to get banned for asking for match reports is fucking ludicrous but then he banned me for a few days when i pulled him up for his grammar on a thread when he pulled me up for my grammar

he lives in his own world and reminds me of Caligula where all he says is right and his minions of admin are the same

Marshall one was to do with the league shutdown post Covid and Rangers' position on certain parts of it. Marshall made a claim that was categorically untrue using his super duper club-branded FF account and I called it out as bullshit.

3 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

How do you keep getting back on and getting further bans mate? You said you’ve had several.  

Different email addresses. Been on there on and off since 2004-ish. Have a few  personal and a couple of work ones so have just burned through those over the years. They've moved hosts a few times too which has effectively worked as a clean slate too and let me re-register using the same name and email address I've been banned previously using.

Just now, The Dude said:

Different email addresses. Been on there on and off since 2004-ish. Have a few  personal and a couple of work ones so have just burned through those over the years. They've moved hosts a few times too which has effectively worked as a clean slate too and let me re-register using the same name and email address I've been banned previously using.

Ok. Gotcha now.