Malmö tickets and the farce that is the ticket office

No offence to anyone, but if you think charging you 3.50 for juice thats poured out a bottle costing a quid, you really don't want to see the mark up they make when its the syrup juice machines, it literally costs them buttons per cup of the syrup stuff

40 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I don’t buy any food or drink either but serving it from bottles that cost £1 and pouring half into a paper cup and charging £3.50 is just taking the piss. 

No asking for much but even hosing the place down wasn’t done there was cobwebs everywhere 😂. Not much in the grand scheme of things but that’s what your average punter sees on a gameday. 

Mate that's better than normal. A postmix cup of coke costs about 20p (plus the cost of the cup) so the mark-up on that is even worse.

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No offence to anyone, but if you think charging you 3.50 for juice thats poured out a bottle costing a quid, you really don't want to see the mark up they make when its the syrup juice machines, it literally costs them buttons per cup of the syrup stuff

Highly offended by this tbh 

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Didn't see your post right before mine :lol: but aye, the mark-up on postmix drinks is insane. 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

And it usually tastes worse than a bottle of the normal stuff as well

Especially the stuff at Ibrox. They must use shitey carbonated water to mix in with it because the drinks are stinking

Gladly take juice out a bottle instead of that

5 hours ago, Almacger said:

What’s the deal with ticket office, are they still only going to be opened for a few hours before k.o. on match day or is this changing?  The fact that we now have full houses again and there are so many issues to be resolved with smart-cards etc, surely they can’t continue to be basing their staff at home only responding to emails.

Responding fuck all apart from auto reply saying they received the email, that’s a week Ive been waiting for a proper reply 

54 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Most of the people who go to the toilet at half time do so to take gear, drink a half bottle or have a smoke, or all three but people seem to want gold taps etc, mibbe we should have one they wee janitor guys offering a  wee spray from a range of aftershaves and possibly some scented wipes. 

Mate go into the toilets in BF1 and and tell me then if you think it should have been left like that for 17 months, nobody wants gold taps just a wee bit of stadium maintenance that’s all fs  

edit- the reason I was in the toilets was for a patsy, about turned and done it at my seat 🤣

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate go into the toilets in BF1 and and tell me then if you think it should have been left like that for 17 months, nobody wants gold taps just a wee bit of stadium maintenance that’s all fs  

And again would like to know how the toilets got into the condition they're in

27 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

edit- the reason I was in the toilets was for a patsy, about turned and done it at my seat 🤣

I sit in Copland m8, I have zero desire to head to Broomloan toilets :lol:

42 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I sit in Copland m8, I have zero desire to head to Broomloan toilets :lol:

That'll soon be a way to make money, charge you for the toilets, the closer they are to you the dearer they are, and you have to scan your smartcard to get in, and if the card doesn't work, you go queue for a portacabin outside for an hour

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Responding fuck all apart from auto reply saying they received the email, that’s a week Ive been waiting for a proper reply 

Not good mate, hope you get a response soon.  If I don’t get an answer pronto then I’ll be emailing them again to demand me and my family are taking of their shitey CCCS.  Ain’t paying for tickets then not getting access to the games cos they don’t have enough staff available to deal with fans issues.

51 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

How have we went from analysing the ticket situation and performance of the team to the size of the pies in Bar 72.....and to nobody was selling "freshen up" aftershave in the bogs?

Cos this is Rangers. We can make a story out of anything! :p:

3 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

And again would like to know how the toilets got into the condition they're in

Agree I don’t know how the toilets can get into that state. Think its pretty sad and thoughtless that people are in there smoking, drinking, doing drugs and whatever else especially considering families, kids and old folk will use those toilets. If you’re gonna do that crap then do it outside away from everyone. Why anyone in their right mind would break mirrors, take doors off hinges and graffiti walls I can’t understand it at all

31 minutes ago, LuxembourgBlue said:

Agree I don’t know how the toilets can get into that state. Think its pretty sad and thoughtless that people are in there smoking, drinking, doing drugs and whatever else especially considering families, kids and old folk will use those toilets. If you’re gonna do that crap then do it outside away from everyone. Why anyone in their right mind would break mirrors, take doors off hinges and graffiti walls I can’t understand it at all

Too many people drinking :sasa: before games, obviously not you because you’re in Luxembourg but you know what I mean 

24 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Too many people drinking :sasa: before games, obviously not you because you’re in Luxembourg but you know what I mean 

Obviously have nothing against people having a drink before or after a match but doing it and other stuff in the toilets when there’s families & kids that use them is disgraceful 

9 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

Club 1872 is aware of the major ticketing issues which affected significant numbers of supporters trying to gain entry to the Champions League qualifier against Malmo last night.
We have repeatedly raised issues with ticketing, customer service and communications with Rangers over the past two years. We have raised major issues with the functionality and complexity of the ticketing system, the club’s failure to communicate important ticketing information directly to season ticket holders and the confusing way in which the various club digital platforms interact. This is causing a clear barrier to older supporters attending games and affects supporters of all ages in their interactions with the club. We have repeatedly asked the club not to assume that posts on social media are the same as direct email communication but the club continues to use social media as the only means of communicating many pieces of essential information to supporters.
Unfortunately the club has not engaged properly with Club 1872 on these issues. Fan engagement does not only cover marketing and the sale of a myriad of new products to supporters, it also means meaningful engagement with representative bodies on matters of concern to the support. This has been lacking for some time.
We would ask Managing Director, Stewart Robertson to communicate with supporters clearly, and as a matter of urgency, and explain why so many of them were locked out of Ibrox last night. We would also like to hear, in detail, what the club is doing to improve its customer service, which has been extremely poor for some time and appears to be getting worse rather than better. He has personally made various statements over the past couple of years on improvements to customer service and communication, neither of which have been improved to any suitable standard.
As well as the issues faced by hundreds, if not thousands, of season ticket holders, Club 1872 spent two days trying to contact the ticket office and Rangers SLO prior to last night’s game to assist the Erskine veterans we supply season tickets to in gaining entry to the game. We heard nothing back and they were unable to attend.
Rangers supporters have shown incredible loyalty and backed the club to the hilt both financially and vocally. It is time that loyalty was repaid with proper engagement, accountability and communication by Rangers’ executive team.
Club 1872

Any other business run like this wouldn’t last. Because there is a huge waiting list for season tickets then they just treat us with utter contempt but the treatment of erskine  veterans is a fucking disgrace.

8 hours ago, Dickie said:

Any other business run like this wouldn’t last. Because there is a huge waiting list for season tickets then they just treat us with utter contempt but the treatment of erskine  veterans is a fucking disgrace.

Aye you're right because no one would use it - and the sad thing is no one at the club gives a fuck, been like that for years but seems to have reached a new level of contempt now