*****Official Ross County v the Champions Thread*****

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

The entire back four have started the season badly. No doubt. But any team we play is going to have chances.

Last year was not Normal. It’s not normal to be counting on the fingers of one hand how many shots on target you are giving up. 

When your back four start the season poorly you are going to give up some shots on goal. But today was an improvement and it will get better. As mentioned I would prefer the Old Firm game was a couple more games down the line but we have to deal with it now and hope the stalwarts of last season regain that level or something  close to it. 

Today wasn't an improvement defensively, what part of that today at the back was an improvement 

Going forward definitely was, aribo is an absolute joy to watch, stick him ahead of kamara and in behind and striker and watch the 3 link up all day and tear people apart, 

But at the back we were just aa bad if not worse, county hadnt scored a goal all season, infact they hadnt had a shot on target in the league till we rocked up

3 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Some of our fans really are thick as fuck. Did they think that video would be applauded in 2021?

The same people would have been shouting about their absolute disgust at the treatment Kamara received last season. It makes me sick to think that they think this is acceptable :megaanguish:

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Why not? Were you upset about Kamara giving Kudela a slap?

Wee pissheads singing songs to no one but a camera is not comparable to someone going right up to someone and personally abusing them.

I'm not condoning either action but the uproar on here over a song on a bus is fucking disgraceful.

You've never shared an offensive joke naw? Never used the word fenian? 

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Wee pissheads singing songs to no one but a camera is not comparable to someone going right up to someone and personally abusing them.

I'm not condoning either action but the uproar on here over a song on a bus is fucking disgraceful.

You've never shared an offensive joke naw? Never used the word fenian? 

Chat shit get banged

7 minutes ago, Ambrogio said:

Know one of the boys in the video , follows Rangers every single game home and away , prob end up with lifetime ban and season book took away . Will be absolutely gutted when he sobers up . No defence for it at all , moronic . 

He might be in trouble if he works aswell 

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

😂Haven’t started yet mate. I’m sure if a bus full of scum fans were filmed racially abusing Kamara you’d be equally concerned about their safety 👍🏻

Scum fans singing shit about us happens all the time.

There's pricks in every support, I see less uproar about the wee fannies in other supports than I'm seeing about some wee drunken guys in ours on here.

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Scum fans singing shit about us happens all the time.

There's pricks in every support, I see less uproar about the wee fannies in other supports than I'm seeing about some wee drunken guys in ours on here.

Racists deserve a punch in the mouth, regardless of context 👍🏻

It’s difficult to make a case for these guys, especially the fucking rocket who put it on social media. We need to be much more savvy. Drink has obviously played a big part and some poor bastard will probably lose their job tomorrow. Having said all that we can’t be up in arms about Kamala and then condone this shit.