Covid rumours - NOW CONFIRMED

GOAT

15 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Not sure about Scotland, but anyone over 18 could've have had their first vaccine in England by mid June, the 2nd 8 weeks later.  Double jabbed weeks ago, that's if they wanted to be ...

I only got my second jab a week ago, and that required me to phone up and basically scream at them. Im late 30's.

Scotland is a fucking shambles.

9 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I only got my second jab a week ago, and that required me to phone up and basically scream at them. Im late 30's.

Scotland is a fucking shambles.

Sounds it!

Completely opposite down here, so many walk ins, just pitch up, give as much or as little info as you want. 

All sorts of incentives, from free McDonalds to tours of football stadiums.

SNP have a lot to answer for ... 

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

A 19 year old nephew and 18 year old niece both jabbed.....just so happens to be down in Kent.

They fucked it in Scotland.

Was a period where the folk in the 18-30 group were getting jags before folk in the 30-40 group.

This was because they were meant to have started writing out to the 30-40 group, but then thought they would give the option to allow the 18-30s to phone in and book an appointment. But the 30-40s had to wait to be contacted and were told to bolt if we phoned up to make an appointment.

Because all the 18-30s were phoning up and taking the slots, there were none to allocate to the 30-40s, so we were just left in limbo.

Thats how it worked for my health board anyway. Fucking farce.

10 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

A 19 year old nephew and 18 year old niece both jabbed.....just so happens to be down in Kent.

52 minutes ago, HairyBeary said:

My 19 year old double jabbed.

Mines 17 and been offered to come forward for his 1st. (Also Kent)