Covid rumours - NOW CONFIRMED

GOAT

50 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I only got my second jab a week ago, and that required me to phone up and basically scream at them. Im late 30's.

Scotland is a fucking shambles.

Im 45 and had both jabs within 4 weeks of each other June/July, both my oldest daughters have now had both jabs, 17 and 20 years old, appointment for first jabs and just walked up for second. 

Just now, GersInCanada said:

Given that all our players have private medical plans I am sure that all will have been double jabbed. Doesn't stop you testing positive however.

It's a bad break and that's all. 

Andy halliday just said he's still close friends with current Rangers players, live on radio and knows for a fact they aren't double jabbed. 

You're talking about young guys under 30 in the peak of their health being asked to get jabbed with an unproven vaccine against something that is about a million to one to kill them 

My odds would have been against them being jabbed if I'm honest

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Given that all our players have private medical plans I am sure that all will have been double jabbed. Doesn't stop you testing positive however.

It's a bad break and that's all. 

All jabs are through the NHS. Can't buy them from private healthcare providers. 

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

I would say that based on their ages, mostly in their 20s very few will have had their second jab. Footballers didn't get any preferential treatment so would have got invited for vaccination when the rest of their age group did. 

Last season they didn't  but from May time they have been actively trying to encourage younger people to take the vaccination through walk in centres, if players haven't been double jabbed the reality is that it is more down to your own beliefs

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

They are probably sceptical that Andy Firth is a real person. Probably sitting there debating if they should put him on the list or if it would be like falling for the Terry Munro thing again.

Saw a photo of him with the league trophy earlier but I think it was a photoshop 

1 minute ago, Ibroxholm said:

Why would Helander and Morelos take the risk of getting vaccinated when they already have far superior natural immunity to the virus.

It is debatable that natural immunity is better than the vaccine, particularly in regards to the known protection against the various strains.

Also, the risk of them having any serious ill effects from the vaccine is like worrying about going out for a walk on the chance you get hit by a drunk driver.

All that getting a vaccine after you have had covid is likely to do is give your immune system an extra boost against it.