celtic Face 25 actions regarding Historic Abuse

47 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Never understood how they can see this many individuals with ties to them being identified and yet they still support this club.

Bring it up to them and guarantee the first thing you get is either claims of point scoring or but rangers chat. 

Another 6 court cases pending.
that bastard neil strachan sums the whole despicable bastards up for me,and his case on it's own would have had me denying i EVER supported them.

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Another 6 court cases pending.
that bastard neil strachan sums the whole despicable bastards up for me,and his case on it's own would have had me denying i EVER supported them.

Any relation to the strachans currently associated with the scum?

1 hour ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Any relation to the strachans currently associated with the scum?

Honestly couldn't say for sure mate.
but strap-on and his son have been about the scummy cunts for a long time,and guaranteed to know what that club represent.
Absolute scum of the earth.

33 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Back in the day when Labour called the shots in Glasgow (before their complacency let SNP stroll into George Square), a council planning committee waved through the sale of land to the scum.

Quite sure they even gave them a piece of land including graves in the Necropolis at the other side of Janefield Street,and if iirc it took them 2 minutes to relocate the bodies.

31 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The party that run this country know full well who makes up the majority of their voting base keeping them in power. 

An investigation into their favorite club turns those voters. 

This has always been about self interest for them not about delivering justice. 

Tarriers make up less than 20pc of the population though ,SNP average about 47pc of the vote .

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

I find that first stat incredible, they seem to be everywhere.

You only need to have a quick look at how many catholic schools there are compared to non Dom schools .

Gives you a good idea on how the mix is in each area .Outside of Glasgow the percentage is a lot lower .

Back in the days of the regional councils I used to do work in the schools .Out of 16 high schools in the region only 2 were catholic .

If is the green and grey you see swarming the area then we all know the main reason for that ,That lot do tend to wear the colours more than almost any other football fan .Then the other thing .There are a number of non catholics support them .I have a few non catholic taig fans in my social circles .Even have 2 cousins who support them .They did it when they were younger as a protest against the rest of us .And against one of my uncles who was right into the OO .

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Pope Francis apologizes and asks for forgiveness for the Catholic church's role in the abuses in Canada's church-run residential schools. 

At least 4100 children were abused and died at schools run by the Catholic church dating back to the 1800s. They reckon there are many more unmarked graves still unfound.

It is a worldwide disgusting problem.

The list of abusers and locations at the end of the spotlight movie is horrendous.