Hopefully matchday vaccines next

Dan Deacon

30 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Rangers are working on the assumption that only 17% of people at the game on Sunday have been vaccinated, guessing they're trying to get people to have it done before the Hearts game or there could be problems.*

You can't get both vaccines between now and the Hearts game

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

If this is a government driven thing that the club has no control over then fair enough but if the club start pushing this shite I will be asking for a season ticket refund 

With any luck you stop going. Awful, life threatening attitude 

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

If this is a government driven thing that the club has no control over then fair enough but if the club start pushing this shite I will be asking for a season ticket refund 

Remember you were trying to slag people taking refunds when you know, people really needed money and now you’re doing it lol

12 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Is this not a lie as my natural antibodies give the maximum protection compared to all the scared sheep who got conned into the experiment of taking a double dose?

9CA45D20-CCB5-432B-9F03-B1302D2BD5E4.jpeg

not really a lie. If someone has not had covid then getting the vaccine will give them the max possible protection. 

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Is this not a lie as my natural antibodies give the maximum protection compared to all the scared sheep who got conned into the experiment of taking a double dose?

9CA45D20-CCB5-432B-9F03-B1302D2BD5E4.jpeg

Vaccines help protect you even if you've already had Covid - they boost your antibodies regardless.

One study in the US, has found that people who have already had Covid but are unvaccinated are twice as likely to contract Covid than someone who is vaccinated. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7032e1.htm?s_cid=mm7032e1_e&ACSTrackingID=USCDC_921-DM63289&ACSTrackingLabel=MMWR Early Release - Vol. 70%2C August 6%2C 2021&deliveryName=USCDC_921-DM63289

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Remember you were trying to slag people taking refunds when you know, people really needed money and now you’re doing it lol

Sorry, we won’t be deciding that you taking a refund when the club desperately needed money was ok

20 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Sorry, we won’t be deciding that you taking a refund when the club desperately needed money was ok

You’re mistaking me for someone who took a refund buddy

14 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Entirely different situations 

It’s not but ok

6 minutes ago, wully said:

Do you have to show them on the app that you have been double jagged?

I downloaded a pdf and it has two qr codes on it.

Thats the only one i could get as well mate. Still says on it that it is proof you have been jagged twice so surely it is good enough.