Saudi takeover of Newcastle United

Essandoh

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’ve been reading up on it and it’s surprising considering I think Glasgow’s situation is starting to really spiral. 

Think a lot of the major cities have had a huge reset during COVID and it is bringing each city's big issues to the fore

You really see our drugs problem very visibly these days whereas in Feb 2020 you probably wouldn't have. I haven't seen the data or stats to suggest that it's worse in Oct-21 than Feb-20, but it feels that way just because of how visible it all is now. As you say, the area around Glasgow Central is unreal now, I wouldn't feel safe taking my kids around there in the evenings

Edit: that's not me saying it's not worse or whatever, i'm just saying I literally haven't looked it up to check what the data says :lol:

16 hours ago, don logan said:

Get you with the croesus. Always thought it was creases. @Thermopylae likes this.

I'm sure the tims would welcome the Saudis but hopefully we would show them the door ... even in a cash rich business like football there is more to life than money 

5 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Not a chance. You should take a trip to the likes of Nottingham, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more depressing place ever 

got family in nottingham and went and stayed with them for a night. went to the shopping centre the following day for a new duvet in John Lewis.

not only was it an absolute shithole, or the fact that a fucking duvet cost me £115, the multi story car park cost 4 quid for 45 minutes. 

never again. 

33 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

I don’t get this lost all their morals chat. It’s hardly like they were owned by Greenpeace before.

They were owned by Mike Ashley FFS, who would bring back Victorian workhouses if he could. 

What an absolutely wild take