Saudi takeover of Newcastle United

Essandoh

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

if you don't think Newcastle are in for him (despite what the bookies think), where is he going to go in the next two years? I think Klopp is under contract during that time.

I've always got the feeling some on here never warmed to Gerrard and wouldn't be bothered if he left sooner rather than later. You come to mind.

:lol:

12 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

How Newcastle could line up after dream transfer window with four Man Utd players

0_Newcastle.png

'Dream transfer window' signing a Burnley CB and those 4 failures from United. Fucking hell!!

The teams at the top will be glad as fuck that Newcastle had such a bad start to the season or they'd probably win the league 

I remember when City first got took over, they were honking for ages before they pissed enough money away before getting it right. 

This will be the same but will go tits up because its Newcastle and they are the definition of a hard luck story. 

6 hours ago, The Godfather said:

I remember when City first got took over, they were honking for ages before they pissed enough money away before getting it right. 

This will be the same but will go tits up because its Newcastle and they are the definition of a hard luck story. 

Was talking to my brother in law about this man City first real big signing was robinho in 2008 won there first premier league in 2012 even that was a last min goal by aguero 

Anyone else hear/see that wee prick Cundy on talksport ridiculing Newcastke as a small club, the cunt is clearly on somethinf his jaw was swinging and had all the mannerisms of cunts I know that take loafs of gear. He's a ckueless wee prick anyway Cundy 

9 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Yeah it already looks like that’s exactly what’s going to happen. Drunk on their  money and throwing it at past their best big names.

If they had any sense the first thing they would do would be to go and get somebody like Michael Edwards from Liverpool (he’s leaving them at the end of the season anyway) or Paul Mitchell from Monaco to run the footballing/transfer department.