*****The Champions v hearts Thread*****

Blue Nosed Babe

1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

So it didn't reject your payment based on having a UK postcode? 

No, however the message on screen as far as I could see stated that the game could not be shown in the Uk, obviously this ( as you and several other pointed out, thank you) was not the case. Whilst I am not technically savvy, I felt that the inability to use pay pal and asking for a postcode was an attempt to identify payments coming from the UK.  

My payment seems to have been accepted so all is good, as I said earlier, will have to pop out soon for a wee libation.

Thanks again for the response/input.

2nd half v spoonburners was much more like us. Gerrard, without complaining about it, has stated that injuries, suspensions and covid have prevented us from fielding a settled team so far this season. Yet we remain top of the league.

Just pick up the 3 points today and move on. That will do for this bear.

1 hour ago, Jakes Pal said:

Judging from what I have been reading elsewhere, these 950 believe that they are coming to pick up the league trophy today. Hopefully we can find a wee bit of form today and deflate their ego's a bit.

Will be tough, no doubt, they are in great form, we are far from it, defence will have to be up for the challenge of plenty of high balls being launched into our box and hopefully, finally, someone in the midfield will be able to get a grip today and start to feed the full backs & strikers with some decent passes today. Last few games it has looked as though the midfield guys have been deliberately aiming for touch, egg chaser style.

Regardless of what Hearts fans and others think I am sure the league will come down to us being ahead of the tarriers after game 38. Today is about getting 3 points in order to keep them a minimum if 6 points behind us. 

A huge game and a chance to put another marker down. This is probably the worst game we could come back to after the international break but its also a massive opportunity to show we are the champions and we'll be the champions again at the end of this season. 

Come on, Rangers!

All that nervous way which I love, tanning a wee half bottle before I head round to the bus, been listening to jambo wankers all week at work telling me they are going to do this and that, ive kept my mouth shut for a change, just win Rangers so I'm bouncing out of bed at 5am tomorrow travelling to a Sunday shift with the Charlie broons blaring. 

2 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Judging from what I have been reading elsewhere, these 950 believe that they are coming to pick up the league trophy today. Hopefully we can find a wee bit of form today and deflate their ego's a bit.

Will be tough, no doubt, they are in great form, we are far from it, defence will have to be up for the challenge of plenty of high balls being launched into our box and hopefully, finally, someone in the midfield will be able to get a grip today and start to feed the full backs & strikers with some decent passes today. Last few games it has looked as though the midfield guys have been deliberately aiming for touch, egg chaser style.

Hibs came to Ibrox thinking the same and hopefully we can burst this lots bubble just like we did them. 

We need more of that 2nd half performance today. 

15 minutes ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Can anyone enlighten me to the SFA and SPFL ruling preventing live stream 3pm KO in England?

English FA don't allow live broadcast/stream from 2.45pm to 5.15pm. SFA agreed to it as well when putting out thier games in England. 

It was actually brought in during the 60s as owners worried attendance would drop if fans had the the option to watch from home. 

Feels outdated tbh. Fans will attend games regardless if they can watch it on TV.