***** The Official Brondby Vs Rangers Match thread*****

KaiserJon

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The squad is big enough to play in both competitions. 

With all due respect mate, I think we have witnessed so far this season that it definitely is not.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Also some dangerous sides in that tournament.

Feyenoord, Spurs, Roma, Racist FC, Union Berlin, Belgrade, Basel, Rennes.

Not to mention some tricky opponents will drop down from EL.

Aye, no guarantee we go deep or win it. I don't know what it is mate but ever since we got papped by Malmo I've not been arsed about Europe this year. The league is the be all and end all for me. 

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The linesman cant flag until alfie scores, if he did and alfie stopped and it was found the linesman was wrong then we have been robbed

The late flag stuff is to allow a team to finish an attack, then if an infringement has been made, the goal can be chopped off

That only applies to offside.

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

With all due respect mate, I think we have witnessed so far this season that it definitely is not.

Aye, no guarantee we go deep or win it. I don't know what it is mate but ever since we got papped by Malmo I've not been arsed about Europe this year. The league is the be all and end all for me. 

Think everyone connected with the club feels like that in all honesty. I think we’d be very close to last season’s performances  if we were in the CL every 2 weeks playing Juventus and Chelsea. 

2 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Don't know how good Ferenczvaros are compared to Brondby but ffs they get the ball forward quickly and put defence under pressure and to date have scored 3. We are bl00dy pedantic at best. 

Pedestrian, to be pedantic.

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

No enough for you to be calling him to start.

Who said tonight he should start, the discussion is about bacuna being a squad filler that cost around a million quid and likely on way more wages than kelly, 

Why can't kelly be the squad filler and get bacuna's cameo appearances

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Who said tonight he should start, the discussion is about bacuna being a squad filler that cost around a million quid and likely on way more wages than kelly, 

Why can't kelly be the squad filler and get bacuna's cameo appearances

Squad fillers aren't there to make cameos. They are there to push the players in front of them. I've no confidence in any of them starting based on what I've seen. I may be mistaken but I thought Bacuna was a free transfer with add ons.

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Squad fillers aren't there to make cameos. They are there to push the players in front of them. I've no confidence in any of them starting based on what I've seen. I may be mistaken but I thought Bacuna was a free transfer with add ons.

No money up front. Add ons and a significant sell on percentage. Any percent of fuck all, is fuck all though.