*****Official Rangers v Hibs League Cup SF Match Thread*****

.Williamson.

31 minutes ago, jamess said:

Most annoying thing for me is that its not a surprise.  That performance has been on show in many games, and not addressed. Rather than sort it, gerrard ran.

Was trying not bring him into it, but you are correct 100%. Also that goldson interview was one load of chucked it, down tooled, I can’t wait to be somewhere else pish ! 

19 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Every day that passes I wonder why I’m still here. Place is a loony bin. 😂

Yes...but it a loony bin for likeminded bears and we need this loony bin to vent our frustration and anger when our so called players play like utter shitebags.

Deep breath brother...things can only get better because surely, and based on that pish today, it really cant get any worse (hopeful thinking)

3 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

No Tuesday before that's sorted so any cunt shouting about him being on the sidelines are wasting their breath.

Pundits said during commentary that he has received his work permit today so was eligible to go into the dressing room !!!!!!!

34 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Not seeing much wrong with Goldsons interview. Admission of poor defensively but telling that he said we’ve created nothing “again” 

Interesting that he mentions players "dont want to follow instructions".. wonder who he is talking about. 

1 minute ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

Yes...but it a loony bin for likeminded bears and we need this loony bin to vent our frustration and anger when our so called players play like utter shitebags.

Deep breath brother...things can only get better because surely, and based on that pish today, it really cant get any worse (hopeful thinking)

Lol - I meant America, though same could be said of our beloved forum I guess. 😂

50 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

£150 quid I spent taking my kids to that fucking dump today, the least I expect is fight, instead I'm presented with a fucking god awful performance from a shower of pish who have visibly downed tools, beyond raging. 

I really feel for fans like yourself Scotty, it was bad enough sitting at home but that was an unacceptable performance and to read that Goldson thought the game was over at h/t is so unbelievable I am lost for words.  :raging:

9 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Was trying not bring him into it, but you are correct 100%. Also that goldson interview was one load of chucked it, down tooled, I can’t wait to be somewhere else pish ! 

Gerrard said it and half the players non Scottish most of all believe it

” I’d achieved my remit at rangers” 

most of the players like Goldson think the same , playing in a shite league 

and think their better than what they are, get them to fuck

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I really feel for fans like yourself Scotty, it was bad enough sitting at home but that was an unacceptable performance and to read that Goldson thought the game was over at h/t is so unbelievable I am lost for words.  :raging:

Mate I felt like fuckin off when their third went in. Stayed until 85mins but knew it was a lost cause. 

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Two of their players on yellow inside 3 mins and we then ship 3 fucking goals inside the first 40. 
There’s been some horrors over the years but this is right up there. 
Fucking scunnered with those spineless bastards 

Spineless is the word, Tav said it before Hamilton defeat “ we can’t cope with the crowd pressure”. that’s why we won the league

42 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Goldson jeezo, what a defeatist attitude. “Players not following instructions, we’ve lost our hunger”. Imagining admitting that in an interview!!!! Gio has a job on his hands lifting the players if Goldson’s vibe reflects the atmosphere in the camp. 

That’s more worrying than our performance today

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Mate I felt like fuckin off when their third went in. Stayed until 85mins but knew it was a lost cause. 

It was just so disappointing that we could not get ourselves up for a semi-final, I did think before the game that the players would be so up for this trying to impress Gio, how bloody wrong can you be.

Also reading Goldson saying the game was over at h/t, yet the junckies had scored 3 in 40 minutes ffs. 

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Aiming your anger at the wrong person there. The players are experienced enough to know what today meant and we should have been able to put a cardboard cutout in the dugout today and still been able to win.

Yeah, I agree with this.

It wasn’t like we needed some tactical masterclass to overcome a superior opponent. We just needed everyone to play well and be harder than Hibs.

By the time you get to pro level you really should know what your role is and what you need to do once game time comes.

Just now, Bears r us said:

It was just so disappointing that we could not get ourselves up for a semi-final, I did think before the game that the players would be so up for this trying to impress Gio, how bloody wrong can you be.

Also reading Goldson saying the game was over at h/t, yet the junckies had scored 3 in 40 minutes ffs. 

The new manager bounce 🤦 if it was me I'd have went into that dressing room at half time and grabbed cunts by throat, I'd have started a fucking rammy, they've been getting away with this half arsed pish all season, they'd have been made accountable one way or the other.