Morelos

DiamondDan

21 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Heard a few say it ,thought so myself but deep down didn’t want to believe it .But it’s looking likely we won’t see the wee man in a Rangers jersey again .

Sad times indeed .Awful timing for all .

Not too sure on that. Depends if teams are willing to gamble on bringing him in in the summer window or not without seeing him returning too full fitness first.

He may look to extend his contract with a possible jan move. If stalls on a possible summer extention the club will look to sell at a cut price deal to avoid him going for free next summer.

32 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Heard a few say it ,thought so myself but deep down didn’t want to believe it .But it’s looking likely we won’t see the wee man in a Rangers jersey again .

Hope for the best mate. Don’t do this to yourself. 

10 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Can't see anyone signing him until he is fit and showing he hasn't lost anything by playing (for us).  We will need him for next season's Euro qualifiers.

2 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Can't see anyone signing him until he is fit and showing he hasn't lost anything by playing (for us).  We will need him for next season's Euro qualifiers.

Then that will rule out suitors who don't want him euro Cup tied.

More likely teams will try to get him on an even lower fee as long as his agent advises he'll pass a medical.

7 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Then that will rule out suitors who don't want him euro Cup tied.

More likely teams will try to get him on an even lower fee as long as his agent advises he'll pass a medical.

Playing in the qualifying does not tie you for the groups anymore I am sure 

1 minute ago, gj923 said:

Playing in the qualifying does not tie you for the groups anymore I am sure 

You can even play for one team in the group stages and another in the knock out stages now. Diaz played for Porto and Liverpool in the champions league this season.

• 1 month later...