*****The Official Hivs vs Rangers thread*****

CR3

2 minutes ago, Grundy said:

Surprised that Arfield isn't starting, he gives an attacking option that our other midfielders don't have. 

Id have dropped hagi, played aribo out wide and arfield through the centre tbh, dont think hagi did enough on Sunday to keep his place

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

In this run of games this is when we need Alfie to be back to his best and the three behind him to show that they can produce in the tougher league games.

I love he's much further forward now especially in the last two games.

Seems involved where he should be 

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

In this run of games this is when we need Alfie to be back to his best and the three behind him to show that they can produce in the tougher league games.

What you thinking our formation is? Kent hagi Aribo behind him aye? Am Para it a 433 😂

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

My 50p bet has Alfie on a hat trick with a 3-1 win. Think that Alfie is due to put on a show.

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Id have dropped hagi, played aribo out wide and arfield through the centre tbh, dont think hagi did enough on Sunday to keep his place

I wouldn't move Aribo to accommodate Arfield. Aribo has been brilliant in that position. He needs to stay. For me that would cause more issues. 

3 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Fancy Aribo for another goal tonight, and a Rangers win. Feel pretty confident in a victory. 

He has been in the right places to get shots off since Gio arrived. I think he will flourish under him and score a healthy amount of goals 

18 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Dont think so, just a tough run of fixtures to get him up to speed

Half an hour at home to Dundee and and start in Lyon next week i think to get him back up to speed and in contention

That doesn’t really make sense,  he came off the bench against Ross County then again in the semi! He was on the bench for Sparta and now dropped for 2! That’s not a typical phasing back in!