SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

But money talks and Sky etc will want games played.

I agree and also think that if the winter break is brought forward Sky and their advertisers will be looking for compensation from the spfl.

19 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

What’s frustrating for me is that they always seize the initiative in these situations. This allows them to set and control the narrative with us having to react and play catch up. For example, we should have put something out first saying that while we are disappointed our fans can’t attend, we stand ready to fulfil our fixture requirements. The timing and tone is important as had we done that they would seem to be running. Now they are trying to show they care about fans etc when we all know it isn’t true. We need to be stronger and more proactive. 

This is exactly how I see it as well, but we never seem to be proactive.

Their statement is not in any way a good plan, but with all their media palls ready to pile in they get seen as the ones leading and whatever we come out with it will be trying to catch up. Frustrating as fuck. 

I wonder what the biggest investor Scottish football has to say .Sky .

Our game against the filth and the Edinburgh derby are on weekends and bank holidays and finding something else to fit in these slots won’t be easy .

Add in rescheduling mid week will be less lucrative .That’s what happened the last time the taigs got a new year game cancelled ,it was played mid week months later .

This won't go back to full crowds in 3 weeks, unless we go into full lockdown then cases will continue to be reported, 

If England doesnt see a reduction in cases soon they'll consider more extreme measures like lockdowns again, that will allow sturgeon to do the same as they will get money for it, lockdown and football bubbles and behind closed doors, 

So of games are off now due to fans not allowed in, then they cant be played under lockdown either, 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

This won't go back to full crowds in 3 weeks, unless we go into full lockdown then cases will continue to be reported, 

If England doesnt see a reduction in cases soon they'll consider more extreme measures like lockdowns again, that will allow sturgeon to do the same as they will get money for it, lockdown and football bubbles and behind closed doors, 

So of games are off now due to fans not allowed in, then they cant be played under lockdown either, 

I see - maybe we should have a vote on calling the league now then.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Tarriers, Hibs, Aberdeen all for bringing break forward.

We’re outside pissing in again.

Watch the fixtures get re-arranged for first three dates back.

They’ll be at full strength plus 3 new signings and we’ll be missing Balogun, Bassey and Aribo.

and Motherwell as their CEO is on Clyde spouting it