SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

14 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

I wouldn’t trust them as far as I could throw them but there is no capacity to extend the season because of the upcoming WC 2022. Historically there has been worse weather following the winter break period and if this trend continues there may be games postponed with no time to play them as it is. The celtic request is nothing more than a protest at loosing out in match day revenue along with their ever increasing injury list from a threadbare (in quality) squad…

Yeah I agree. That’s exactly what it is. But I still think the SPFL will grant it 

2 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

Hope your right but wouldn't be to sure of hearts, this is a mob who were happy to see the Scum get gifted a tainted title until they realised it would affect then getting relegated 

They fell for the league restructuring carrrot when everyone could have told them that wasn't going to happen. 

Reckon that will see them happy to scupper the taigs plans this time around. 

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They fell for the league restructuring carrrot when everyone could have told them that wasn't going to happen. 

Someone on The them thread has just said Record are reporting SPFL will have final say in this matter, Iirc they asked to be granted these special powers last season for exceptional circumstances and it was voted down.

14 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Someone on The them thread has just said Record are reporting SPFL will have final say in this matter, Iirc they asked to be granted these special powers last season for exceptional circumstances and it was voted down.

If it's down to spfl the scumbags are getting what they want. 

7 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

First person on Clyde saying he wants the football shut. I wonder who he supports… 😂

And Mark Wilson steadfastly toeing the party line : “celtic’s appeal is not about injuries or missing players, it’s about safety…”

Absolutely shameless.

Just now, Colin Traive said:

And Mark Wilson steadfastly toeing the party line : “celtic’s appeal is not about injuries or missing players, it’s about safety…”

Absolutely shameless.

Was it him who argued It isn’t about injuries as the filth have a strong squad that would be capable of winning any match anyway? 😂

The old firm game has no chance of going ahead,

1) The scum have already requested the winter break be brought forward.

2) St Mirren have a lot of covid cases and cannot field a team so have asked spfl to cancel their games.

3) What the scum want the scum get.

4) As we have seen previously the spfl will bend over backwards to help them through their injury crisis.

23 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's the spfl board that vote's unfortunately not the clubs, so if sky say it's ok then we're fucked.