SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

I don’t really mind their lot shouting for the winter break to be brought forward, if I thought it would help Rangers I’d be saying the same. 

It’s the cunts that are giving it “it’s for peoples safety” or “playing without the fans isn’t right” that annoy me. The only reason you are desperate for it to happen is you think it gives you a better chance at winning the league. Just be honest about it. 

Bring it forward all you want, whenever the old firm is played the results gna be the same. Only thing different might be our scorers. 

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

There’s no way the spfl can tell st mirren to play their matches with genuine covid absentees and then allow the break to be brought forward at the request of the team with no shame. 

Especially as said team with no shame are one of the sides St Mirren are facing with a depleted squad. Where's the sporting integrity in that?

2 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

There’s no way the spfl can tell st mirren to play their matches with genuine covid absentees and then allow the break to be brought forward at the request of the team with no shame. 

You forget that the team with no shame still pull all the strings. Doncaster will do what he’s told.

The only threat to that power is Sky. We have to hope that they refuse to play along.

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

Clubs have an obligation to complete all games as per the fixture schedule. Any team with any morals would do this to the best of their ability. Certainly not attempt to move the goalposts midway through a season without any true reason for doing so. 

11 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Imagine they cunts dropped points against St Mirren. Never mind the sharks , it would be killer whales all over the shop!  😂