SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

17 minutes ago, Hilly86 said:

They don't give a single fuck about any other fans in anyone else's ground. SuperCovid-22 could be lethal in February, they'd find a way to make sure their midden is full, particularly against us.

Is anyone really doubting that we'll play that game in a full stadium, February or whenever?

they claim it is as getting the fans into the grounds but where was that war cry when they shut down the season as other leagues restarted 🤷‍♂️

It will be a full house of stinking tramps, weather permitting 

This is becoming a circus, they should be ashamed. All of them, spfl, snp, tarriers, st mirren and their fen i an manager, I've had enough with this horrible week. Corrupted core, the peak of it.

Get intae this lot as soon as possible, no fucking surrender.

2 minutes ago, NI said:

This is becoming a circus, they should be ashamed. All of them, spfl, snp, tarriers, st mirren and their soap dodgers manager, I've had enough with this horrible week. Corrupted core, the peak of it.

Get intae this lot as soon as possible, no fucking surrender.

I had as well, but last nights result cheered me right up. 

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The guy is thier stooge and should have been sacked years ago. 

He's pretty much confirmed today no real reason to move the ties especially now their is no room for rescheduling if shit goes wrong. 

He's overseen disaster after disaster. Yet he's still in a job. For the money he gets paid you can't tell me their isn't someone better. 

If we win this case on the cinch deal and it's showed he signed the deal knowing we couldn't comply. It should be curtains for him. But the guy always seems to keep his job. 

The reason he still keeps his job is because his puppet master over at the scum still have a use for him 

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The guy is thier stooge and should have been sacked years ago. 

He's pretty much confirmed today no real reason to move the ties especially now their is no room for rescheduling if shit goes wrong. 

He's overseen disaster after disaster. Yet he's still in a job. For the money he gets paid you can't tell me their isn't someone better. 

If we win this case on the cinch deal and it's showed he signed the deal knowing we couldn't comply. It should be curtains for him. But the guy always seems to keep his job. 

Maybe I’ve been out the loop recently- can you explain this to me? What’s happened?

1 hour ago, Willis said:

:lol:

Screenshot_20211223-152620_Chrome.jpg

I suggest they know thats not true. 

The latest spike is not expected to reach its height till mid January or later.

I am not convinced this season will be completed we needed to get another 2 matches in and potentially cancel the mid season break.

I hope I'm wrong but I strongly suspect a shocking  fixture backlog.

For the record my work is preparing for another complete lockdown post New Year.

1 hour ago, Dickie1963 said:

I suggest they know thats not true. 

The latest spike is not expected to reach its height till mid January or later.

I am not convinced this season will be completed we needed to get another 2 matches in and potentially cancel the mid season break.

I hope I'm wrong but I strongly suspect a shocking  fixture backlog.

For the record my work is preparing for another complete lockdown post New Year.

Not a chance doncaster genuinely believes full crowds will be back after the break. The SNP's track record shows thats not happening. This lot were still phasing fans back in when England went to full capacity. 

No doubt in my mind a brutal fixture backlog is coming and we better belive they'll do anything possible to finish it while we are still top. 

Even with the precedent set they'll do anything possible to avoid handing us the title. 

ok correct me if I'm wrong here, but is the SPFL or whatever the fuck it's called not a 42 club organisation, rather than split between each divisions because if I remember correctly, the innocent misunderstanding (ahem) with the dundee vote re the ending of the season was made by all teams as a one, but this vote to bring forward the winter break (with them on their knees) was done division by division, with the others agreeing to play on. 

Now I'm not one for conspiracies or saying anything dodgy about this, nor would I ever think like that because their statement made it clear it was for the  health of the public and who am I to disagree with such upstanding members of society, just thought it weird that's all that it wasnt a majority of all 42 clubs rather than separate divisions.

And whilst on the subject of majorities here, what happened to the 11-1 needed if only affecting the top division.  Or the changing of the loan rules to allow st mirren to field a weekend team against the peoples champions. As I said just some thoughts, that's all

Now if this post reads as being a wee bit sarcastic ...

1 hour ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

ok correct me if I'm wrong here, but is the SPFL or whatever the fuck it's called not a 42 club organisation, rather than split between each divisions because if I remember correctly, the innocent misunderstanding (ahem) with the dundee vote re the ending of the season was made by all teams as a one, but this vote to bring forward the winter break (with them on their knees) was done division by division, with the others agreeing to play on. 

Now I'm not one for conspiracies or saying anything dodgy about this, nor would I ever think like that because their statement made it clear it was for the  health of the public and who am I to disagree with such upstanding members of society, just thought it weird that's all that it wasnt a majority of all 42 clubs rather than separate divisions.

And whilst on the subject of majorities here, what happened to the 11-1 needed if only affecting the top division.  Or the changing of the loan rules to allow st mirren to field a weekend team against the peoples champions. As I said just some thoughts, that's all

Now if this post reads as being a wee bit sarcastic ...

Remember how the fuckers bent over backwards to help us out in our run up to the Uefa cup Final? The voting went 11-1 that time as well...to fuck us right up.