SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

100,000 Scots went over the border at Hogmanay mate. Scottish hospitality probably lost £20 million on that because of Voldemare. 

Fucking cow. 

I know mate, My missus and me were 2 of them 😂👍

This is very unlikely to happen, but interesting to have some fun with it:

Old Trafford  -  76,000

Etihad Stadium   -  55,097

Anfield  -  53,394

St. James' Park   -  52,405

Stadium of Light   -  49,000

Villa Park   -  42,785

Goodison Park   -  39,572

Elland Road   -  37,792

Riverside Stadium  -  34,742

King Power Stadium   -  32,312

Molineux Stadium    -   31,700

Ewood Park -   31,367

Some nice away days there, Mrs Bru is already thinking about a shopping trip while I am at the game. :coolio:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

This is very unlikely to happen, but interesting to have some fun with it:

Old Trafford  -  76,000

Etihad Stadium   -  55,097

Anfield  -  53,394

St. James' Park   -  52,405

Stadium of Light   -  49,000

Villa Park   -  42,785

Goodison Park   -  39,572

Elland Road   -  37,792

Riverside Stadium  -  34,742

King Power Stadium   -  32,312

Molineux Stadium    -   31,700

Blackburn Rovers  -   31,367

Some nice away days there, Mrs Bru is already thinking about a shopping trip while I am at the game. :coolio:

Ewood Park please instead of Blackburn Rovers.

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

How much did you spend mate? 

Our trip was a last minute decision really, Couldn’t be arsed with Krankies restrictions, Train fares and self catering apartment for 3 nights came to £370, Reckon we spent around £400 eating out and basically just having a bloody good time without The Chief Mammy poking her nose in.

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It's definitely a bluff from Scottish clubs. 

I hope it happens.

It would leave sturgeon with a massive red neck, scottish clubs leaving Scotland to get crowds in because of her governments ridiculous restrictions. They pretty much said the 500 was plucked out the air. 

WRU are also planning playing games in England .

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Our trip was a last minute decision really, Couldn’t be arsed with Krankies restrictions, Train fares and self catering apartment for 3 nights came to £370, Reckon we spent around £400 eating out and basically just having a bloody good time without The Chief Mammy poking her nose in.

There you go. £200 quid a head x 100,000. I’m sure other people spent more and some less but that would be close. 

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

WRU are also planning playing games in England .

Good it might actually go somewhere. I really hope it does. I'd love to see her try and explain that one away. 

I think clubs are long past sick of these restrictions. Especially when last season couldn't get crowds in and sturgeon rolled out the welcome mat for euros. 

Guarantee same would happen again for the six nations. 

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

There you go. £200 quid a head x 100,000. I’m sure other people spent more and some less but that would be close. 

Aye we’re old fuckers, No nightclubs for us 😂Just normal pubs and really friendly people who were great company, One of the pubs we frequented had a really good live band on New Years Day and the place was bouncing unlike the seemingly Joyless Brigadoon.

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Aye we’re old fuckers, No nightclubs for us 😂Just normal pubs and really friendly people who were great company, One of the pubs we frequented had a really good live band on New Years Day and the place was bouncing unlike the seemingly Joyless Brigadoon.

Main thing is you and your wife had a good time mate. 👍

2 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

This is brilliant. As much as they’re probably calling their bluff, it’ll put the frighteners right up them. Let’s face it they won’t give a fuck about the football but they’d hate to see the rugby going down to England. 

Reckon if celtic came out publicly and said they were considering playing their home games down in England until such times that restrictions were lifted it would put The cat amongst the pigeons right enough given who The Scottish Government’s core voters are.

13 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Reckon if celtic came out publicly and said they were considering playing their home games down in England until such times that restrictions were lifted it would put The cat amongst the pigeons right enough given who The Scottish Government’s core voters are.

You can bet that their many MSP supporters are applying as much pressure to have their stadium filled on top of the upcoming rugby conundrum…

18 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Yeah very good shout mate, as much as I think she’ll always have the core vote there’s absolutely no question she’s lost a hell of a lot of popularity over this with swing voters that just want to crack on with life. It’s mad how fucking Boris has managed to turn the tables right round on her. 

15 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Do wonder if this is because clubs were talking about playing games in England 

100%. She was saying the 17th at the earliest. Now it's full steam ahead. They've shat themselves that clubs have worked out another way.

It would be one of the biggest political embarrassments of all time if Boris hosted SPFL games due to Nics restrictions.