The old firm early February

KingKirk

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Arfield almost certainly will be. Roofe possibly be away as well. 

Alfie hasn’t been in the Colombia squad for a while but if current form keeps up…

That's the daft thing, if Alfie gets picked for Colombia squad and spends his time with his arse warming the bench, its a it of a waste of time him going. 

I'm sure from memory, and I can't remember who, or which team for. A player got called up for International duty but their club manager spoke to the national manager and the player got released (dispensation) as he probably wasn't going to feature. 

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Be missing bassey as well mate as he'll likely be part of the Nigeria squad with Aribo and Balogun. 

Ideally either have Helander back fit for it or add a new CB in January. 

He's not been picked for the Nigeria squad from what I've seen on here. 

3 minutes ago, murzo said:

It’s saying on Sky news that the African players don’t need released till Feb 3rd. Bring it on

How's that has the tournament been delayed? Seen the schedule on here and thought it started roundabout the 11th January 

Edit: Nigeria first game down for 11th January 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/59796566

Footballers can now play for their clubs until 3 January before leaving for the Africa Cup of Nations, says the Confederation of African Football.

Fifa rules state that clubs have to release players by 27 December for the tournament, which starts on 9 January.

But a letter from Fifa to the World Leagues Forum said Caf had agreed players can turn out in official games for their clubs up to 3 January.

"This decision is taken in the spirit of goodwill and solidarity," said Fifa.

4 hours ago, Willis said:

I'm hearing that they're thinking of allowing the Scottish transfer window to remain open until February 31st cause of Omicron and are seeking approval from UEFA. Boils my piss man 😤 anything to help the vermin

Triple leap year next year .

19 hours ago, murzo said:

It’s saying on Sky news that the African players don’t need released till Feb 3rd. Bring it on

edit - fucked it

14 hours ago, Willis said:

I'm hearing that they're thinking of allowing the Scottish transfer window to remain open until February 31st cause of Omicron and are seeking approval from UEFA. Boils my piss man 😤 anything to help the vermin

You two been enjoying the festivities a bit too much? :lol:

On 26/12/2021 at 22:54, Willis said:

This will be a whoosh post mate. 🤣

It will be very interesting to see the further shenanigans and jiggery-popery that will play out should the restrictions continue beyond the date of the re-arranged OF game. You wonder what kind of Machiavellian manoeuvres are being considered by thd Cabal right now for that eventuality...:pipe: