*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, FlippinEck said:

The worst thing is that useless Australian cunt feeling likes hes on fucking top 

They don't win the league by winning the game tonight mate. Long way to go. Plenty of twists and turns to come. 

Yes we ain't looking good last few games. But I'm giving up fuck all to they cunts.

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

With the exception of China (which you can make allowances for) his record is pretty good.

In China he was his own man. At Feyenoord I believe they had to get Advocaat in to "consult". That might not be the whole story - I dont know, but Im not filled with confidence, unfortunately.

We don't look arsed. Honestly don't see why some folk can see us turning this round. Look at the state of our players out there, only Arfield has the fight. 

Gerrard fucking off has done us and hiring GVB has all but ended it. 

Seasons fucked. 

Just now, folkestoneger said:

In January after manipulating the fixtures. How many of their players are available now that wouldn’t have been 

who fucking cares, we had plenty of time to make appropriate additions. Instead we have loaned an injury prone midfielder (like we didnt have enough of them) and a 19 year old winger who is built like a twigglet

Just now, TEFTONG said:

They don't win the league by winning the game tonight mate. Long way to go. Plenty of twists and turns to come. 

Yes we ain't looking good last few games. But I'm giving up fuck all to they cunts.

Another 2 head to heads isn’t it, it can be done but Gio is going to have to think again about training and tatics

Just now, HG5 said:

I said this about him & Barisic the other day, but got shouted down.

Sad but true.

Said earlier today the trouble would come from our flanks (Tav and Borna). How come regular fans can see shit and these coaches are blind to it? 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

We don't look arsed. Honestly don't see why some folk can see us turning this round. Look at the state of our players out there, only Arfield has the fight. 

Gerrard fucking off has done us and hiring GVB has all but ended it. 

Seasons fucked. 

Scary thing is I can see Gio coming out and saying we played well 2nd half and he's pleased with the endeavour