*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Just now, GA1972 said:

Just saying that’s how bad that clown was tonight and he’s been threatening a performance like that for a long time.

Never shuts a man down, can’t defend, shits his pants from tackles and no responsibility on the ball 

You could be talking about Tav or Barisic here tbf thats how bad our full backs are under pressure.

12 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

McGregor, Jack, Balogun, Sakala the “best” of a bad bunch.

The rest don’t deserve to wear the jersey again.

Aribo, Kent, Roofe - all fucking AWOL.

Honeymoon was already over but Gio now on his way to fucking marriage counselling 

Add Sakala to the shit list. Running fast gets us nothing. 

After a few deep breaths I realised that whilst dropping 7 points in about 4 weeks is utterly disappointing we just need to focus on the next match and ensure we match them until we play them again. 
Tonight we made them look fantastic in the first half in a way that other teams haven’t. We learn from it and stay in touching distance.

2 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Canny believe we just played an old firm wae their captain started the game wae a protective mask and not one Rangers player smashed him or even made it uncomfortable. A fuckin joke.

Roofe and Aribo both had opportunities to early in the game and chose not to 

One of the worst defensive performances I have seen in a while. Three games in a row we have let the opposition score avoidable goals. 

Every single one of our defenders were crap. You can get off with the odd player having a bad one, but certainly not the whole back 4. 

It would have been a pure skuding if it weren't for Shaggers saves .

This is a huge scar on Gio's Ranger managerial career imo.

I am absolouy livid with that performance. We are so much better than that. 

7 points dropped in the last 3 games. It is going to be a very nervous season for us given those stats. 

On 30/01/2022 at 09:30, sassaaaa said:

I have serious doubts that the bottle merchants in our team will handle a hostile full stadium on Wednesday. If they score early this could turn into a nightmare.

I hope we see the end of the pointless passing back and forward between the 2 CBs and the midfield get involved. Theres fuck all need to sit back against this or any other team in this league , Gio needs to get this right this time......

Fuckin called it , it was a stick on the bottlers would appear again in front of a packed taig crowd.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

After a few deep breaths I realised that whilst dropping 7 points in about 4 weeks is utterly disappointing we just need to focus on the next match and ensure we match them until we play them again. 
Tonight we made them look fantastic in the first half in a way that other teams haven’t. We learn from it and stay in touching distance.

If they manage February until early March without losing points, then its a game over. 

Just now, Mondraker said:

Add Sakala to the shit list. Running fast gets us nothing. 

Dont see why Kent takes immence criticism and everyone seems to like Sakala.  They both pick up the ball and run head first into a defender and act surprised when it doesn't pinball in their favour.  Infuriating.

Jack starts every OF match bar none fs with Arfield players that will actually make a challenge

2nd Half with the 3 changes they looked fucking shite

No more Bassey CB - Balogun an actual CB looked comfortable go figure

Get Morelos back pronto

Gio fucked it tonight

2 minutes ago, cbagan92 said:

Our starting 11 was better than there’s pre kick off. The tactics and the players arse collapsing fucked it. 

Obviously not the better 11 on the night fuck sake 

I’m not even sure you can say that on this season’s evidence- think about the fact we didn’t start with Balogun, Helander, Jack or Morelos. 

The players we did start with such as Kent and Barasic have been off it all season. The biggest exception would be Aribo who really fucking should have done much much better.

Like it or not- those Japanese players they’ve bought have shown that they’re fucking good, and Jota is also a cracking player for them.

1 minute ago, Stunels said:

Dont see why Kent takes immence criticism and everyone seems to like Sakala.  They both pick up the ball and run head first into a defender and act surprised when it doesn't pinball in their favour.  Infuriating.

Kent didn’t run, he jogged into defenders tonight. Sakala at least ran at them 

2 minutes ago, Kai_Johansen said:

Only positive Ryan Jack in 2nd half.

Baricis, Tav and Kent shocking. 

Gio has got to sort it fast! 

At least he took Barasic and Diallo off.

1 minute ago, demise said:

If they manage February until early March without losing points, then its a game over. 

What if we match them, point for point?

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Not once under him did we implode like that. We also had a way of playing and style. 

We play like a team put together by a hungover guy on a fag packet. These players look like strangers 

It's not a pot hole either, we have Nosed dived off a cliff

You post positive stuff when we win and negative stuff when we lose, I'll not be getting into it with anyone tonight, bad day at the office, still think we will win the league.