Lundstram

Broxi

He’s been a mirror of the whole team since the break. His sub appearances v Aberdeen & Ross County were passive and full of errors. Yesterday, on the front foot, pressing, aggressive and flying into tackles. Still not sure he’s needed in most games especially once Ramsey is up to speed but up to him to make himself first choice 

14 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Thing is he needs to kick on now and be selected. A performance like that he has to start the next game with Jack. 

I never seen him in English football but maybe today's why we brought him in. 

Given the next game is midweek I'm not sure Jack will Start, his game time will need to be managed carefully to get him up and running again.

Think we'll see Kamara Aribo Lundstrum midweek.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Shows how fickle the fans are, hately scored a double on his debut for us

I can’t remember that .I would’ve been there too 😂 .Young days pished at every game .

The reason he wasn’t liked he was keeping Ally out the side .Wasn’t doing much either .

33 minutes ago, toolongawake said:

Given the next game is midweek I'm not sure Jack will Start, his game time will need to be managed carefully to get him up and running again.

Think we'll see Kamara Aribo Lundstrum midweek.

I dont feel half as confident with that 3 than I do with Jack in there. I think it has to be the same starting 11 to try and control the game early doors.

5 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Excellent player completely written off by some because of a slow start

Has had far more good games than bad

Agree mate have to give him time to settle its difficult when playing for the Rangers and the expectations of expecting to win every game and the pressure that comes with that

Made himself first choice in the middle at the moment. Players that weren’t really in contention picking up form with 12 games to go cannot be understated. 

Getting Ramsey, Jack And Helander playing consistent 90 mins from now until the end of the season will be crucial to winning the league now

Hopefully he maintains this level of performance. Been very good for the last couple of games, deserving of his place in the side.

We need players like Lundstram to take their chances when they come into the side because it keeps others on their toes and pushes the team to a higher level.