Lundstram

Broxi

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Feel like the reaction pre-kick off (myself included) warrants him some praise today. Excellent performance and showed some dig and desire in midfield that was badly needed. 

Fair play to him

Well done for posting this. Deserves a lot of credit. Such a powerful runner at times.

I've never quite written him off and felt a lot of his Rangers career has been hindered by poor timing. Was onto a game and playing well before Gerrard left also.

11 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Well done for posting this. Deserves a lot of credit. Such a powerful runner at times.

I've never quite written him off and felt a lot of his Rangers career has been hindered by poor timing. Was onto a game and playing well before Gerrard left also.

A lor of his poor performances were when he was to focus on constantly coveringfor a fullback, today given the centre mid role and staying there he was in his element, 

Makes me think that maybe him and Jack should pair in midfield. Jack to command things and Lundstram to tackle everyone and everything around him. Jokes aside, showed a big heart and desire today, played well and almost did a Bougherra in the 2nd half. Hopefully kicks on and keeps his place in the team.