Time to bring in VAR

Colin Traive

2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

think this was the 90th min

2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

think this was the 90th min

the ref at the celtic game today i sat next to him on a plane back from lanzarote in 2019   he was a nice lad to talk to  told me he was a premier league ref   he lived in bathgate and supported falkirk  there was 8 of his family spread around the plane he  told me they were all celtic fans  and 2 of his brothers came down to talk to him wearing celtic tops   thats what  we are up against  in a moment of doubt  who do you think he will give the decision to

Just now, GOAT said:

We could have been sitting top of the table tonight if VAR was in Scottish football,

ex celtic players calling out refs on live tv, Brother Beaton and accusing another ref of drinking in Rangers bars, then at their AGM bringing up refs. its clearly working. 

6 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

ex celtic players calling out refs on live tv, Brother Beaton and accusing another ref of drinking in Rangers bars, then at their AGM bringing up refs. its clearly working. 

I remember we displayed a John Beaton Loyal flag away to Livingston a few years back.

Fuck knows what that was about.

Those cunts have had the breaks all fucking season, a 97th minute winner at Ross County ( where the fuck did 7 minutes come from!?) An offside goal at the midden to win 1-0 against Hearts, another offside goal at Tynecastle to go two up and eventually winning 1-2 with Hearts also missing a penalty, another offside goal against the sheep to scrape another win, then the injury time winner v Utd, and to top the lot a fucking blatant handball to deny Dundee a penalty, don't tell me that some officials aren't turning a blind eye, it's fucking obvious.

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

There is nearly 1/3rd of the league season still to play for.

League Over?

Nae Fucking Chance.

We were done today by poor finishing / decision making and corrupt and inept officials.

It's closer to a 1/4 left tbf, but the rest I agree with.

33 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

Those cunts have had the breaks all fucking season, a 97th minute winner at Ross County ( where the fuck did 7 minutes come from!?) An offside goal at the midden to win 1-0 against Hearts, another offside goal at Tynecastle to go two up and eventually winning 1-2 with Hearts also missing a penalty, another offside goal against the sheep to scrape another win, then the injury time winner v Utd, and to top the lot a fucking blatant handball to deny Dundee a penalty, don't tell me that some officials aren't turning a blind eye, it's fucking obvious.

We don't call it out enough as a club, it's working for them though. Clancy will always be a cheat as far as I'm concerned.

Beaton and Madden are conflicted due to the flak they are given with the "Brother" shit, which is in effect detrimental to us. Neither should ref any games us or them are involved in. 

1 hour ago, MurrayWilson said:

Theyve done an absolute belter of a job on Madden. The "brother Madden" pish has completely got to him. The man is now absolutely terrified in giving decisions like those he shouldve today. 

So true I've seen it especially when he refs them. He's a fucking weasel.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I see there's a clamour started in media for retrospective action against Jack for a challenge. Nothing of course about Mulgrews on Arfield which was a shocker.

And still some folk think its just about us being better on the park. Same folk probably think the window shutdown being moved was all about getting fans into grounds.

It astounds me that a certain amount of our fan base refuses to see what is going on and then call others paranoid.

There is too much evidence that suggests otherwise.

24 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I see there's a clamour started in media for retrospective action against Jack for a challenge. Nothing of course about Mulgrews on Arfield which was a shocker.

And still some folk think its just about us being better on the park. Same folk probably think the winter window shutdown being moved was all about getting fans into grounds.

It’s started for Mulgrew mate in the media. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I'm not paranoid. There is blatant cheating taking place. A blind man can see it.

I don't care if folk call me paranoid. 

If mistakes were honest ones they'd typically even themselves out. They simply don't.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

One results in a penalty and yellow card. The other is waved away and play on. Morelos had less time to react and was closer to Ferguson, so that's even less reason for today's not to be given.

If its not simply that it's easier to not give us these decisions if we are to get the award, and easier to give them when against us, then what is it? 

0_Image-2jpeg.jpg

20220220_195931.jpg

You sir are absolutely spot on.

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

One results in a penalty and yellow card. The other is waved away and play on. Morelos had less time to react and was closer to Ferguson, so that's even less reason for today's not to be given.

If its not simply that it's easier to not give us these decisions if we are to get the award, and easier to give them when against us, then what is it? 

0_Image-2jpeg.jpg

20220220_195931.jpg

Sky guys in no doubt alfies was a pen and leaned towards no pen for us. Doesn't help the managers weak as piss acceptance of it.