We are still in it

MacBoyd

Just now, RS4_wul said:

12 games is a tad more than 45 mins tbf.

Fans throwing in the towel with 12 games to go is beyond embarrassing.

Is it really to certain players. That statement told me way more than I need to about certain players ability to try and grind out results when we really need them. 

We played very well today and got really unlucky most of the game. Hitting the post, them avoiding an obvious red, lots of clearances on the goal and a bad goal to lose for us.

We win them 99% of the time. Just everything went against us. 

If anything I feel more confident of the total seeing the way we played.

6 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Is it really to certain players. That statement told me way more than I need to about certain players ability to try and grind out results when we really need them. 

I honestly haven't seen that actual interview by Goldson.  Couldn't bring myself to watch it after the utter horror show in that game.

Should never say a game is over and at half time but the big man has been outstanding for us mostly overall.

He was a fucking collosus last season.

Not as good this time round tbf.

Still plenty on here being utter shitbags, let's be honest.

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Hope the majority of the players haven’t chucked it like half the fans on here have

the way we played in the second half doesnt look like they have chucked it. we are looking strong for the run in. it was one those days, could've been 6 in the second half. also lets not mention the ref 

It’s slipping. We need to go on a run of 5,6,7 wins in a row. 

Currently they’re on an incredible unbeaten run, we’re dropping points every time we play away. Both those runs either ends this month/March, or the leagues done. 

3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

The same players who were 6 points clear and have seen a 9 point swing...

Aye sure they haven't chucked it at all

From the way we played today even a blind man could tell you the players haven’t chucked it. 

Roll on Motherwell.

Just now, psb07158 said:

From the way we played today even a blind man could tell you the players haven’t chucked it. 

Roll on Motherwell.

The way we played today? We were pish 

We resorted to lumping desperate balls into the box and hoped for the best, had zero composure & their keeper made 2 saves from 30 odd shots...

Our 'big' players have disappeared again under any sort of pressure 

8 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

It’s slipping. We need to go on a run of 5,6,7 wins in a row. 

Currently they’re on an incredible unbeaten run, we’re dropping points every time we play away. Both those runs either ends this month/March, or the leagues done. 

Tbh it does feel like it now today another boot in the balls

7 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

The way we played today? We were pish 

We resorted to lumping desperate balls into the box and hoped for the best, had zero composure & their keeper made 2 saves from 30 odd shots...

Our 'big' players have disappeared again under any sort of pressure 

Seems a few were definitely playing to cameras on Thursday

They are effectively 4 clear with the goal difference. We are conceding cheap goals every away game and given the last performance at Parkhead we won’t take anything from there. So assuming we win our home game against them we need them dropping elsewhere while we have to win every other game - you look at the different  luck both teams are having and it’s almost in the bag for them 

17 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Boils my piss. Big changes required in the Summer

Agreed but players will always look to use us as a way to show themselves

Changes were always coming in the summer, it just looks like we'll be shopping in a much smaller market without the Champions league money

There's no way the league is close to being over, it's crazy to say that. I'm annoyed too after today, but nobody knows what's going to happen, you can never base anything on what's happened previously in football. It's not like we are atrocious and them fantastic.

I actually thought we were very good today, tenacious. We definitely should have scored another 1 or 2 at least, that's why I'm annoyed. 

3 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

There's no way the league is close to being over, it's crazy to say that. I'm annoyed too after today, but nobody knows what's going to happen, you can never base anything on what's happened previously in football. It's not like we are atrocious and them fantastic.

I actually thought we were very good today, tenacious. We definitely should have scored another 1 or 2 at least, that's why I'm annoyed. 

It’s more points dropped though. We were better second half but still came out of today worse off. We have to win pretty much every game between now and the end of the season 

Yes we are still in it but we are not the number one contender. 

"Shitebags" " chucked it" 

Shut the fuck up and realise the reality - we are not holding up in the league. 

We can still win the league but everything points to the fact we won't unless they capitulate.

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

It’s more points dropped though. We were better second half but still came out of today worse off. We have to win pretty much every game between now and the end of the season 

Next weekend we realistically could be 6 points behind before we even play. That's a big psychological blow for the players when it really is now must win everytime we play. 

Coupled with the real possibility that we will have another 2 games on a Sunday and no doubt after them with the euro league games as well 

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Next weekend we realistically could be 6 points behind before we even play. That's a big psychological blow for the players when it really is now must win everytime we play. 

Coupled with the real possibility that we will have another 2 games on a Sunday and no doubt after them with the euro league games as well 

Or we could realistically be 3 points behind and have an opportunity to go top