Dortmund Highlights: "The most significant result in modern Scottish football..."

TheFamousPigeon

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

What I love most is the mutual respect by us and Dortmund.

Two teams who just went for it, and we earned that result. No flukes or luck in that result. We played out of our skins over the two legs and Dortmund realise that. They are a top, too side as well. 

Amazing!

Dortmund are just a good club. It’s easy to see why they are liked by so many neutrals.

• TheFamousPigeon changed the title to Dortmund Highlights: "The most significant result in modern Scottish football..."
8 hours ago, Monkey Butler said:

Exactly mate. We lost 2 goals at home which is something we should be reflecting on. Some of those celebration scenes at the end were an embarrassment. 

Lost 4 goals over the 2 legs. 

Need a whole new defence imo.

7 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Celebrating a draw at home like we're Aberdeen. Utter cringe. 

I went to bed straight after the game last night. Was livid we threw away a lead at home. Hope the players did the same.

I will be watching the highlights again tonight to learn from our mistakes. With the volume muted of course. Shameless celebrations!

33 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I went to bed straight after the game last night. Was livid we threw away a lead at home. Hope the players did the same.

I will be watching the highlights again tonight to learn from our mistakes. With the volume muted of course. Shameless celebrations!

So did @The Monk - can't watch the highlights again as it reminds him of the pain of the pathetic front cover of the match day programmes! 

5 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

What I love most is the mutual respect by us and Dortmund.

Two teams who just went for it, and we earned that result. No flukes or luck in that result. We played out of our skins over the two legs and Dortmund realise that. They are a top, too side as well. 

Amazing!

3 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Dortmund are just a good club. It’s easy to see why they are liked by so many neutrals.

Fuck them.