***** The Champions v Motherwell*****

falkirkNS

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Totally ignoring Bassey at fault for the first goal I see..

I'd say Bassey was 70% of the issue. Gio and McGregor share the rest. Think Greggs should be diving out for that. There's only one other Motherwell player in our half, surely he's aware of where it's going. 

I say Gio because an actual defender maybe stops the guy going past him, can't blame Lundstram being there. 

21 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I don’t think you can blame the manager when you’re 2-0 up and cruising and the players some how manage to fuck it. McGregor needs to go now, getting silly. They’ve had about 2/3 shots on target all game and scored two goals. 

When u put soo much into Europe n are 2up at ht, changes need to be made!! Need to use the squad! McGregor Tav Lundstram Goldson Bassey Arfield Aribo Kent Morelos ! Have played 4 games in 10 fucking days!!

Terrible management!

And when we are then going for a winner! He takes Sakala off and we lose the width!! Inept manager.

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No but they completely dominated away to a shite hibs team and didn't look like scoring by all accounts 

They didn't dominate the 1st half by any means, well into the 1st half hibs had 51% possession, just fuck all up front. 

If we can't maintain intensity after being 2 goals up then baws need booted. Could have worked out worse today of course, still only 3 points in it, but that was a huge opportunity missed from us :headwall:

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye they look to be running away with it mate, there they’re 3 points ahead of us and yesterday they were 3 points ahead of us :belm:

That 3 points was 6 points in our favour a few weeks ago lol its not the 3 points, it's the fucking swing that's the issue 

They've not lost in I think 22 games now, they've been consistently winning & have all the momentum on their side, even with todays result

While we've won 3 games from 8, have drew with Ross County, Motherwell and Dundee United in the last few weeks....if you can't see what's coming take off the blue tinted specs

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

This whole 'in our hands' is so cringe. :ang:

Mental gymnastics, it’s only in our hands if we win every one of our last 10 games. 

We are not winning 10 league games in a row. We’ve only won 19 out of 28 so far. 

10 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Lets be honest, Both us and them are pretty bang average, there will be more fuck ups from both sides yet this season. There will be great performances and wins from both sides aswell. Its anyone's league. Neither are consistent enough to run away with it.

They won 15 of their last 16 before today. We’ve won 3 out of 8 lol. 

There’s only one team that’s consistent enough to win it and it isn’t us

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

You said we had to come out flying in the second half but gio was content with sitting back.....that's the post I replied to so yes you reckoned we sat back...no?

Right got ye. No I don't. What I meant was Gio was content on sitting on our lead effectively. Rather than going and killing off the game and keeping up the temp it seemed we were set to come out and just control the game more than go for it.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

We’re both shite, leagues not even close to being over 

This. Its going to be a matter of who fucks up less. Albeit, it does look like we will be the ones doing the fucking up, but i really dont think that other lot are very comfortable being top of the league, there are plenty fuck ups in both sides yet.

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

That 3 points was 6 points in our favour a few weeks ago lol its not the 3 points, it's the fucking swing that's the issue 

They've not lost in I think 22 games now, they've been consistently winning & have all the momentum on their side, even with todays result

While we've won 3 games from 8, have drew with Ross County, Motherwell and Dundee United in the last few weeks....if you can't see what's coming take off the blue tinted specs

Convinced some people have only learnt the word “swing” recently :lol:

Aye for all that bad form they are miles ahead mate :belm:

Just now, Willis said:

I'm not going to say it's done but I wouldn't bet on us winning the league. You've got to win these games. Especially when 2-0 up at half time. Its just fucking typical of us. We haven't been consistent over a season in well over a decade.

Tbf we didn’t lose a league game last year