*****Official St Johnstone vs Rangers match thread*****

.Williamson.

Just now, bluenoz said:

A clear elbow to Morelos' face and not even a foul given yet alone a blatant yellow.

Obviously need that second goal, don't trust Collum.

Big Calvin does anything this half and you know hes just dying to get that card out again.

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I know Arfield's effort can't be questioned, but his lack of quality in the final third is costing us regularly.

Key chances at very important moments in games missed now against the fenians, Dortmund, Motherwell and again tonight.

I think they’re all suffering from the impact of workload, just Arf is getting into the positions more often!

They look reasonable getting around the pitch (mainly) but lack that bit of extra ‘edge’ which enables the pass or shot to hit the mark.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

A clear elbow to Morelos' face and not even a foul given yet alone a blatant yellow.

Obviously need that second goal, don't trust Collum.

I was making this point yesterday. Due to the horrendous refereeing, and crap defending we are needing at least 2-3 goals now to win a game. 

9 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Half time against Dortmund, the manager made changes that got us the result. Half time against Motherwell, he failed to respond to their changes. Which will it be tonight?

The manager didn't need to make any changes against Motherwell at half time.

5 minutes ago, demise said:

Regarding Roofe he started well the season with plenty of goals and this year i thought its gonna be his. And yet, constant injuries and not a single goal in 2 months now. I wonder what the future holds for him in the club. 

Be surprised if he’s not away in the summer, mate.