Club Statement

Siam69

4 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

I dont think he wants back in again, he wants the board to buy his shares imo.

He wants anyone to buy his shares, preferably fans who will piss off the current board. But the board keep issuing more shares which further dilutes his holding, pissing him off even more. 

This board put their hands in their pockets but it ain't for nothing.

5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

This reads like a private message/email.

Why did Houston feel the need to showcase it by posting and/or sharing it ?

Is it because he's seen an opportunity to get back into the limelight? It can't be for the good of the club as it has the opposite effect.

Having "pals" such as Houston, Chris Graham, David Graham, Greg Marshall employed by the club instead of competent professionals is a big part of our problem historically.

This reads like Houston wanting to get his nose back in the blue trough.

I mean awe the fuckin statements, if it’s no a statement about scrapping this game a don’t want to hear it. PS bin this toxic ‘friendly’.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

He wants anyone to buy his shares, preferably fans who will piss off the current board. But the board keep issuing more shares which further dilutes his holding, pissing him off even more. 

This board put their hands in their pockets but it ain't for nothing.

Agree with that but clearly fans buying them isnt an option.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Dave is a very clever man. Much smarter than Robertson etc.

No easy way for the board to pull out of Australia now. They either accept Kings money or they cover the cost themselves. If the board dig their heels in and go ahead with the friendly then I can see Dave forcing a regime change via an EGM.

Best if some humble pie is eaten and Australia cancelled then we can all move on.

Don't know how the board cover the costs when they've consistently being saying that they are all but out of investment. 

If the board want to save any sort of face they'll pay it out of their own pocket but I think they'll no cancel it and go ahead with it regardless.

13 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

I dont think he wants back in again, he wants the board to buy his shares imo.

Aye people need to realise this. Make enough noise that the board see it as an investment to shut him up. Dave King is trying to play the hero in the white cap when Dave King is only interested in Dave King.

I was feeling a wee but more positive after the late goal against Dundee. I thought a break to rest key players and then having a go at that mob in a packed Ibrox could swing momentum potentially, but it just feels like this season is going to be a damp squib when everything is taken into account.

7 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Dave is a very clever man. Much smarter than Robertson etc.

No easy way for the board to pull out of Australia now. They either accept Kings money or they cover the cost themselves. If the board dig their heels in and go ahead with the friendly then I can see Dave forcing a regime change via an EGM.

Best if some humble pie is eaten and Australia cancelled then we can all move on.

He’s 10 moves ahead of them. 

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

He’s 10 moves ahead of them. 

That’s exactly it mate. He’s too smart for these cunts on the board. They don’t realize they would get a lot more mileage out of cancelling this sham of a tournament than further alienating the Rangers support. Fucking idiots! 

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

That’s exactly it mate. He’s too smart for these cunts on the board. They don’t realize they would get a lot more mileage out of cancelling this sham of a tournament than further alienating the Rangers support. Fucking idiots! 

He’s probably got a chess board set up in the hoose wae awe the moves just waiting to be filled in at his leisure.

12 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Aye people need to realise this. Make enough noise that the board see it as an investment to shut him up. Dave King is trying to play the hero in the white cap when Dave King is only interested in Dave King.

Dave King only being interested in Dave King is still more competent than those running the place currently. As for him being smart, any retard could read the room and see that's a very simple move to make.

The board won't pay over the odds money for his shares. Maybe even cant afford to. The daft thing is not giving him his seat back instead of Park Jr. The majority shareholder should always have a say or you get shit like this happening.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

87B63EA6-36F0-4E00-BCCE-DA611962DFC3.jpeg

No fucking chance the whole board read that statement and said "Fuck aye Dave! Give it to them!"

Hes protecting his buddy. Most likely it was only Graham that made it with the backing of Park and Robertson read it and gave it the go ahead. 

Remove two of those executives and you might get away with this fucking shambles.