Club Statement

Siam69

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

This is how I see it, C1872 are a joke as far as I am concerned and the board have been so bloody weak in so many things, topped of with this ridiculous friendlies in Australia. 

Both have brought this feud to a head with tit for tat statements today before we come up to such a crucial time in the season, could they not have left it a few more weeks until we see how things are going football wise rather than this clusterfuck from both sides today.

You could not make this up. :headwall:

The board and C1872 only care about themselves mate.

1 hour ago, Don81 said:

Wish the board, club 1872 and some of our fans would fuck up until the end of the season at least. Far more important things to focus on until then. We're in real danger of imploding over a lot of shite which 9 times out of 10 trickles it's way down to the team. 

This is what annoys me most, the timing of this is horrendous. 

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

The board and C1872 only care about themselves mate.

Unfortunately I have always thought the same. Yes they make some good points in  their statement, but they must have known as soon as they released it the board would respond. The response from the board is hellish but one thing we know is attack the board and they don't like it, the only time they ever show any balls.

Why could C1872 not have put it on hold for a few more weeks ffs. 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Both could've just not said a word in public statements and just keep having a go privately at each other. Literally they are the only ones who seriously really give a fuck.

We pretty much all think the executives at the board are useless and think club1872 are useless. 

Spot on. 
cancel the friendly and the vast majority have no interest in whatever else is happening 

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Both could've just not said a word in public statements and just keep having a go privately at each other. Literally they are the only ones who seriously really give a fuck.

We pretty much all think the executives at the board are useless and think club1872 are useless. 

That is what I cannot understand, why today ffs, we have less than two weeks until a huge game for us and they start throwing missiles at each other today.

It makes you wonder how much some of these wankers really care about the team winning rather than their own personal aims and ambitions. Fuck them all. 

10 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Haven't been as active recently with the club statements and goings on, can someone brief me on whats happening? 

C1872 release a statement saying Club officials as pish and about the Australian friendlies and the board respond with one of the worst statements ever. An absolute clusterfuck at this time of the season. Bastards. 

These developments are akin to the Welsh Guards at Rorkes Drift forming a circular firing squad on seeing the Zulus on the horizon. Jaw dropping incompetence from all involved. I mean just where the hell do we go from here? Just have to hope the players aren't affected too much.

If ever we needed confirmation of just what the Board think of the Club's fan base then it's right there in black and white.

Look up the word clusterfuck in the dictionary and there will be picture of this current board right there.

I get they are responding to the other idiotic statement this 1872 shower , another statement that is nonsense , but the timing of both couldn't be more badly timed.

We're 150 years old and coming on the real business end of a season we should all be rightly celebrating. Instead what do we get? Two groups of grown men throwing toys out the pram in embarrassing temper tantrums that make the Club look like an utter shambles.

This game coming up against Paedo FC is of monumental importance and will require everyone pulling in the same direction to get the desired result.

Instead , what the fuck do we do? Lets release statements that will split everyone involved with the Club , players , management the lot.

Fuckin disgraceful and heads should roll for this big time if the Club end up winning absolutely nothing this season.

I like the part a few fans?    When did 50,000 become a few?   I do not know one Rangers fan who agrees with this game yet these cunts think it's a few?

Better togeather?   These people in charge do not have a clue what Rangers football club stands for and it's certainly not a friendly against a team who have 30 charges of child abuse and that's just the tip of the iceberg, they covered it up, rehired the cunt abusing kids then deny celtic boys club are anything to do with them. 

Luckily our courts do not agree with them as it was utter lies saying it was not their boys club and they have still to explain why Torbett was ever rehired as this has already been proving in court also as he cunt has been sentenced twice.

Yes we are better togeather and pull out of the tournament and do what us fans want before the celtic game as it's our club not yours. If we are  3-0 up against celtic and you will hear 49,000 fans telling you where to ram the friendly live on sky with hundreds of thousands watching.

The board are taking us for mugs, we pay through our noses for merchandise which is anything but cheap  and £45 for europa league tickets , Mygers memberships which is the latest con just to fleece us fans also.

This board are not slow in taking  our money yet think,we have no say over our club.  

The board and our SLO should all hang their heads in shame for trying to treat us as mugs.