Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

No but not just "he" half the squad absolutely have no bottle, ive said it for years, our captain is fucking spineless, kent is a shambles, barisic is a coward, and a few others are retreating into their shells again, for whatever reason who knows, 

If its gio they are doing it because of, then that shows just how unprofessional they are and until we are shot of them, nothing will change

I agree with that mostly. I still think Tav is an asset despite his start to the season. He was awful tonight.

However I think it's the managers job to get a tune out of them. If Kent and Barisic aren't performing for example he has.to deal with that. He has to man manage them or drop them. He's failed to do either.

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Absolutely no chance that we keep it at 3-1 by going defensive, the players had chucked it at 3-1 so even a 5-5-0 wed still have been torn apart

Maybe not but we were open as fuck man. I do agree some of the players chucked up but the manager needs to aid that.

How can he sit there after Liverpool have scored a 4th and think making 3 like for like changes up top is the right thing to do?

Recruitment is a lot to do with this but in a situation like this the manager has to look after the reputation of the club.

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

he is playing the squad,  can you not see the football is being served up from him, its the worse football ive seen us play in year.  his tactics etc is fucking bogging.  im telling you its only going to end one way. he is going to get sacked. we can fix it with the world cup coming up.  

iim sure the club have names on a list incase Gio walked or did get sacked. how anyone is defending the manager after this and the season were having in beyond me, yes the players are fucking rank too for downing tools and shipping 6 goals buts its under GIO and the buck stops with him. 

absolutely fucking embarrassing tonight and he shouldn't be defended or survive this.  

You're missing my point, tactics can be shite, but the wide agreement is that the players have chucked it under him because they dont lile him and his style

What football club in the world brings a manager in based on who the players will like, that is fucking ridiculous and if any player has chucked it because they don't like his style then they can fuck off tbh

They are playing for Rangers Football Club, not Giovanni Van Bronckhurst, they either give 100% every minute on that pitch or get to fuck

Fully supported Gio and still do for this season but there is something wrong with the team and he needs to fix it. It was evident in the game against celtic and has carried on into the CL.  Some of the other teams from smaller leagues are getting results in the CL so that is not really an excuse.

11 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Dont you see the issue with your point, so the players dont respect him (world cup finalist and CL winner, theybhave a fucking cheek tbh) so bring someone else in, like who, 

Should the board hold a meeting with the players and ask who they'd respect, thats fucking ridiculous, 

Half the squad need binned

You can have they plaudits as a player but if your tactics,training methods, manmanagement,personality and lack of balls. Yes the players can and should lose respect for him. 

Just now, The Blues said:

Fully supported Gio and still do for this season but there is something wrong with the team and he needs to fix it. It was evident in the game against celtic and has carried on into the CL.  Some of the other teams from smaller leagues are getting results in the CL so that is not really an excuse.

He can't explain it so how do you expect him to fix it.

Madness you still back him after that tbh