Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

The league ended today that's right. It's the biggest and most significant but the season still has a lot to play for.

We are not winning the Euro, no doubt I will calm down by the time the Scottish Cup comes about, but right now I fully expect them to beat us then too.

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

Asap would do me fine but that would mean the board having a back bone, I won't hold my breath.

Ok mate. That's why I was asking just to gauge who was worth listening to regarding their points and who were Mongo's thinking it makes sense to get someone in tomorrow to finish the season. Cheers 👍🏻

Its a huge rebuilding whoever takes it on.

I imagine we're going to lose 3 or 4 big players.

3 or 4 that are finished as well.

At the same time were going to demand we can compete with the filth and they've just been handed 30m or whatever.

Fucking sickening.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

We are not winning the Euro, no doubt I will calm down by the time the Scottish Cup comes about, but right now I fully expect them to beat us then too.

European run only provides so much credit in the bank, the title is all but gone and if the Scottish cup goes too and they win a treble I can’t see any fans backing him next season but saying that the board haven’t got a clue what the fans think or feel so they’ll probably give him a years extension 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Ok mate. That's why I was asking just to gauge who was worth listening to regarding their points and who were Mongo's thinking it makes sense to get someone in tomorrow to finish the season. Cheers 👍🏻

Only an opinion ya fanny, if you don't like it, fucking lump it 👍

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

European run only provides so much credit in the bank, the title is all but gone and if the Scottish cup goes too and they win a treble I can’t see any fans backing him next season but saying that the board haven’t got a clue what the fans think or feel so they’ll probably give him a years extension 

Europe is a bonus and for memories. League is all that matters.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

And I couldn't give a fuck if you listen to me or not 😂

1 minute ago, DiamondDan said:

It's not GVBs fault that the board (and fans) were utterly complacent and failed to invest when we were at the top. Rested on our laurels.

The board have done nothing but fucking invest for about the last 6 years. We are utterly skint.

I dunno how, but their financials are fucking miles ahead of us. Genuinely have no idea how the fuck we turn this round.

9 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Great, so thats all their is to being a manager. Pick a lineup that most on a forum agree with and you are the best, regardless of results.

Walter Smith often picked lineups with about 7 centre halfs in it that everyone hated the fucking look of, only to get us to another title.

A good manager will coach his players to play above the level expected of them. Gio does the opposite.

Gio inherited a team of irratic players.

The league title looked shaky when Gerrard fucked off. We all know that. Do you agree? 

We all know you don't rate Gio. 

The board aren't going to sack a man who has us thriving in Europe. 

Didn't do it with Gerrard sure to fuck won't do it with Gio who has surpassed all our expectations in Europe.

I am fucking scunnered we didn't win, but not going to call for Gio to be sacked 

Cunts on here would have more managers thanks subs FFS.:craphead:

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

The board have done nothing but fucking invest for about the last 6 years. We are utterly skint.

I dunno how, but their financials are fucking miles ahead of us. Genuinely have no idea how the fuck we turn this round.

You get a scouting team and management team in who know what they are doing.

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The league title looked shaky when Gerrard fucked off. We all know that. Do you agree? 

Didn't do it with Gerrard sure to fuck won't do it with Gio who has surpassed all our expectations in Europe.

I am fucking scunnered we didn't win, but not going to call for Gio to be sacked 

Walter smith would’ve been sacked 10x over during our 3 in a row time

12 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Whats different from this collapse and the collapse the previous seasons under gerrard before the covid season? 

The one constant in all the collapses is the same bulk of players, shagger, tav, goldson, kent, arfield, aribo, morelos, davis, kamara, barisic, jack, 

All of them have played a part in throwing away 3 title challenges now in 4 seasons under 2 managers

The squad needs a rebuild but that doesn’t necessarily mean Gio is the right person to oversee and trust with it either.

The warning signs about his capability as a manager are already there, just like they were with Caixinha before we entrusted him with millions of pounds to oversee a rebuild we had to dismantle a year later, and I fully expect they will be exposed even further before the end of May.

If celtic win the league by 10+ points and seal a treble (which is the outcome I expect) then neither him, or the majority of these players, can be here next season.

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Gio has his own plans. he will know what he wants. he has spent nothing. he deserves a season with a team he builds.

People wont like it but its time we sold our assets and invested it.