Bassey

beararse

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Before covid. 

I'd like to have your confidence in the board to knock back 8 figure bids for him.

I have no confidence in our board and especially in our executive management team. They are awful.

But surely even them. Even fuckwits like them will realise how big an asset we have in Calvin Bassey.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

I have no confidence in our board and especially in our executive management team. They are awful.

But surely even them. Even fuckwits like them will realise how big an asset we have in Calvin Bassey.

I'm expecting Patterson type money if anything to be accepted.

Just now, esquire8 said:

I'm expecting Patterson type money if anything to be accepted.

The sad thing is your probably right. The first bid from a Villa or similar for say £12m and he'll be off. It's shortsighted and illogical but we are Rangers.

5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The sad thing is your probably right. The first bid from a Villa or similar for say £12m and he'll be off. It's shortsighted and illogical but we are Rangers.

I wish I wasn't right and you never know I might be well off and he goes for a scottish record but this board aren't great with money.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Am I missing something?

Bassey had a good game, but he and Goldson were at fault for the goal. Both sleeping. 

Goldson all day at fault for me. Bassey tracked the run but Goldson inexplicably let the ball run across him when it would have been easier to boot it out.

Just now, IpswichGer said:

Goldson all day at fault for me. Bassey tracked the run but Goldson inexplicably let the ball run across him when it would have been easier to boot it out.

No sense in tracking the run, if the striker gets in ahead of you and sticks it in the pokey.

I think many just see what they want, and Goldson is leaving and majority love Bassey - so let’s all blame Goldson. 

Just now, NorthernLights said:

I think he’ll probably go for around £20 million but we’ll have a summer of the papers linking him to Villa and Bournemouth for £6 million. Should be very proud of himself this year 

Yeah and we should take it. We need to sell players when the times right. 

10 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

No sense in tracking the run, if the striker gets in ahead of you and sticks it in the pokey.

I think many just see what they want, and Goldson is leaving and majority love Bassey - so let’s all blame Goldson. 

Bassey couldn't really get around the defender to block the ball coming in as Goldson was there.

Both could do better but that was Goldson' to deal with all day long. You can see him make the decision to let it run across him which at this level is bonkers.

Goldson has been immense for us and like most players I am extremely proud of them so I am not pinning the blame, we could have won that game during ET or on Pens so no point singling out Goldson. Frankfurt were always going to score in my opinion so for me it is just annoying it was from an error, not that they scored.