Ticket Office and Toilets

Perhaps not the day to bring this up but it kind of sums up how our club is being run off the park as well as on it.

The ticket office staff are not to blame. But for the club to offer a service for picking up tickets 2 hours before kick off and nothing afterwards is shocking. I waited 50 minutes and got in 10 minutes before kick off. There was still a queue of 100 plus who would have likely missed the start of the game.

Also, all season and especially today the state of the toilets and what is allowed to happen is shocking. If you're an adult then you can just get on with it but i feel sorry for those bringing young kids to the game. Every half time there is people smoking and sniffing coke in plain view in the toilets. No security or fuck all.

The club know its happening and are putting their head in the sand. Just like how our club is being run: Recruitment, Sydney decision, Castore, My Gers, blaming fans for Malmo ticket issue and not getting in, taking money for tickets before pay day in January.....the fucking list goes on.

The board need to wake up or leave.

16 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Where the fuck am I supposed to have a line and a fag then? 

Before the game or afterwards I would guess. Ffs your their to watch the team no shove shite up your nose. 

Surely your no that big a junkie u can't go a couple of hours without a wee hit 

7 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Before the game or afterwards I would guess. Ffs your their to watch the team no shove shite up your nose. 

Surely your no that big a junkie u can't go a couple of hours without a wee hit 

You can’t watch the team from the toilets 

Toilets today are luxurious compared to the ones in the old Derry, cunts would just pish on the back of yer legs instead of going to the brick wall that was a urinal back then.

No patsies then either, cans of Tennents/McEwans export and half bottles of Lanliq/Eldorado had to do and if someone scored against us, well you can imagine the rest.

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

To be fair the toilets aren’t the clubs fault it’s the scumbags who think they are something with the drinking smoking drug taking is the problem.

We could have brand new state of the art but would br ruined straight away by the dregs of society that abuse it.

I'm not complaining about the condition of them. They arent the greatest but there's worse out there. It's the fact security stewards and the club will know its going on and do nothing about it. They dont want to tackle the issue.

The Police were taking drink off fans in the ticket queue today. But you can do a few lines inside on your bank card.

2 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I'm not complaining about the condition of them. They arent the greatest but there's worse out there. It's the fact security stewards and the club will know its going on and do nothing about it. They dont want to tackle the issue.

The Police were taking drink off fans in the ticket queue today. But you can do a few lines inside on your bank card.

I saw that people were being frisked before going in never seen that before. 
Stewards can’t do anything you’re not going to confront people doing that stuff on minimum wage.

5 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I saw that people were being frisked before going in never seen that before. 
Stewards can’t do anything you’re not going to confront people doing that stuff on minimum wage.

Exactly. Stewards hardly asked for vaccine passports, i dont blame them. So the club need to come up with another plan.

1 minute ago, MorelosRangers said:

Exactly. Stewards hardly asked for vaccine passports, i dont blame them. So the club need to come up with another plan.

Like what though it’s an impossible task.

The problem is society not the club. Like the person who threw the bottle today he didn’t do it cos he’s a Rangers fan he did it cos he’s a prick who’d act like that in any walk of life.

Theres nothing you can actually do about it sadly.

Taking drugs now especially seems to be huge and the thing to do at games it’s a sad indictment of where we are in this showy off social media times

7 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Like what though it’s an impossible task.

The problem is society not the club. Like the person who threw the bottle today he didn’t do it cos he’s a Rangers fan he did it cos he’s a prick who’d act like that in any walk of life.

Theres nothing you can actually do about it sadly.

Taking drugs now especially seems to be huge and the thing to do at games it’s a sad indictment of where we are in this showy off social media times

A couple of heavy handed security in each toilet area and that'll stop the smoking and drug taking in front of young fans.

1 minute ago, MorelosRangers said:

A couple of heavy handed security in each toilet area and that'll stop the smoking and drug taking in front of young fans.

You want fans getting their heads kicked in in the stand and heavy handed security in the toilets fs All in front of young fans 

🤣