Boyd's statement on Sky Sports...

11 minutes ago, The true baller said:

Tiny bit embarrassing from him to admit on Sky Sports that the league is done, regardless of how emotional he may have felt. It's just a riddy when it's only 6 points and we've still to play them. They have tough fixtures too. We're right up against it but I thought that was just a bit pathetic.

He said before the game if we didn't win, the league was probably over, and most of our support would have said, or thought the same. 

We've totally capitulated after Christmas, and only have ourselves to blame. Drawing games against Ross County and Motherwell etc. Our recruitment has been shite, and the January transfer window was a disaster! 

1 minute ago, JM1872 said:

If you run through the team, we are in some mess. Taking the back 5 as an example, we need: a new number 1, 3 new centre backs and a left back. And that’s just the start. Then you’ve got Morelos who we need go cash in on, as well as Kent and Aribo, Davis due to retire, Ramsey, Diallo and Sands heading out the door in the summer. It’s a massive overhaul in the summer.

Realistically we need a new goalkeeper and centre back. Goldson will go and I would persist with Bassey. 

If Ramsey leaves then we'll need 2 midfielders to replace Davis and Arfield, and then we need a right winger and a striker with a record of scoring goals. 

I have no doubt it's going to be a difficult task getting that and all being on the money, but even less optimistic with who is currently in charge. 

what gets me is how obvious it was going in to the last week in January that we needed another striker and instead we bring in a winger who clearly wont cut it here.  

13 minutes ago, Albertzz said:

Its the truth we needed 3 points we showed zero bottle second half. Leagues finished effectively 9 behind now with the goal difference

I thought we showed a lot of bottle at the start of the second half

2 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Realistically we need a new goalkeeper and centre back. Goldson will go and I would persist with Bassey. 

If Ramsey leaves then we'll need 2 midfielders to replace Davis and Arfield, and then we need a right winger and a striker with a record of scoring goals. 

I have no doubt it's going to be a difficult task getting that and all being on the money, but even less optimistic with who is currently in charge. 

what gets me is how obvious it was going in to the last week in January that we needed another striker and instead we bring in a winger who clearly wont cut it here.  

If Morelos leaves, we probably need 3 strikers, and at least two of them have to be top quality/starters not shitey squad players. 

Bringing in dross to make the numbers up in our squad has been a big downfall. Sands is never Rangers quality and I don't understand his signing at all or who decided on it. 

I’ve been saying for weeks it’s not done, just need to win all our remaining games…..we’ll today we’ve fucked that and it’s done.

Does the op realise we need them to lose to us then lose another and draw one or draw 2. So in other words in the remaining 6 games we need them to only win 3 times…..not going to happen.

Bottom line is we need them to drop points so it’s out of our hands……oh and we need to win every game and also boost our GD as much as we can as we are behind on that too.

IT

IS

DONE

To be fair, him and McFadden did qualify their statements on this by pointing out that the form the tarriers are in make it unlikely they will lose the number of points it would take them to throw it away at this stage. I concur fully with both;these players have given away the league this season!

1 minute ago, BookWorm said:

To be fair, him and McFadden did qualify their statements on this by pointing out that the form the tarriers are in make it unlikely they will lose the number of points it would take them to throw it away at this stage. I concur fully with both;these players have given away the league this season!

Yes but even if they have a bit of a collapse in these last few games there’s zero evidence that we could win every game which is what would be required 

29 minutes ago, The true baller said:

60/40 them. It's by no fucking means say as a pundit with a good amount of games left done*

there are only 6 games left  they have went i think 26 games undefeated  do you  seriously think we are going to win all 6 and they will lose 3  get real mate

Sick of any cunt who says it isn't done.

9 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Sick of any cunt who says it isn't done.

Waste of space 

49 minutes ago, The true baller said:

Tiny bit embarrassing from him to admit on Sky Sports that the league is done, regardless of how emotional he may have felt. It's just a riddy when it's only 6 points and we've still to play them. They have tough fixtures too. We're right up against it but I thought that was just a bit pathetic.

Pathetic would be believing that we still have a chance of winning the league.