Boyd's statement on Sky Sports...

Tiny bit embarrassing from him to admit on Sky Sports that the league is done, regardless of how emotional he may have felt. It's just a riddy when it's only 6 points and we've still to play them. They have tough fixtures too. We're right up against it but I thought that was just a bit pathetic.

Just now, The true baller said:

Tiny bit embarrassing from him to admit on Sky Sports that the league is done, regardless of how emotional he may have felt. It's just a riddy when it's only 6 points and we've still to play them. They have tough fixtures too. We're right up against it but I thought that was just a bit pathetic.

So, do you think we are going to win it?

1 minute ago, The true baller said:

Its the truth we needed 3 points we showed zero bottle second half. Leagues finished effectively 9 behind now with the goal difference

4 minutes ago, The true baller said:

The league is done. 

He's right sadly.  Not because I don't think they won't drop points ( They are very, very average even by recent season comparisons) but because we will drop points and are too inconsistent with a manager who has no clear identity on our team's style. 

Focus is now on the SC and EL for me and hope that Gio's problems are not having his own players. Yet to be convinced on that one yet. 

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

I'd say it's more embarrassing from the Manager and players to be in a position where it's clear the League is done (after being 6 points ahead at the end of January) so no I don't think it's embarrassing from Boyd. 

Or embarrassing for a vice captain to come out and say a cup semi final was over at half time.

If you run through the team, we are in some mess. Taking the back 5 as an example, we need: a new number 1, 3 new centre backs and a left back. And that’s just the start. Then you’ve got Morelos who we need go cash in on, as well as Kent and Aribo, Davis due to retire, Ramsey, Diallo and Sands heading out the door in the summer. It’s a massive overhaul in the summer.

8 minutes ago, The true baller said:

It is done. He's not said anything that hasn't been said by countless others.