Boyd's statement on Sky Sports...

54 minutes ago, The true baller said:

Tiny bit embarrassing from him to admit on Sky Sports that the league is done, regardless of how emotional he may have felt. It's just a riddy when it's only 6 points and we've still to play them. They have tough fixtures too. We're right up against it but I thought that was just a bit pathetic.

It's done 

They will pump us again and still the usual deluded on here will find some sort of positive in it.

Of course it's done. A team that's not list since October and trounced us on the way isn't losing 3 games in 8 or whatever is left.

56 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Yes but even if they have a bit of a collapse in these last few games there’s zero evidence that we could win every game which is what would be required 

Have to agree tbh, our current league form does not show that this is a title winning team.

It would take an epic fail from that mob ala 2003 but given that pathetic performance today going into a Euro tie it's hard to see where the upturn in form or mindset comes from even if we get a result in Europe .

Today was the day they had to deliver and failed miserably and its clear they don't give a fuck so if it was all to go south in the next fortnight we've tolerate their shitty attitude and a management team who obviously don't give a fuck either as if they did that horrendous performance today wouldn't have happened given what was at stake .

No doubt Boydies as gutted as any Bluenose should be and calls it as he sees it I'd love to see a change in the coming weeks but it's out of their hands and form wise they don't look anywhere near competent enough in consistency and neither are that mob in terms of being a dominant force too little too late it could be argued by handing them that win today and our players and management are fucking culpable for that fact and from a fans pov that's unacceptable .

IF we beat them and win the other five games and…

IF they drop points in two games apart from against us…

Then there is a chance…..

Albeit the slimmest of slim chances.  But realistically it is done.

The only way we win it is them taking their eyes of the ball and believing it was won today.  Can’t see it happening. 

Boyd is being realistic and possibly trying to make them think it is done. 

Head 99% done.

Heart 1% chance.

2 hours ago, Albertzz said:

Its the truth we needed 3 points we showed zero bottle second half. Leagues finished effectively 9 behind now with the goal difference

The league is 100% done but i’ll tell you what: its some stretch to count any goal difference superiority as 3 pts. Infact, its not a stretch, its fuckin stupid. 

12 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

IF we beat them and win the other five games and…

IF they drop points in two games apart from against us…

Then there is a chance…..

Albeit the slimmest of slim chances.  But realistically it is done.

The only way we win it is them taking their eyes of the ball and believing it was won today.  Can’t see it happening. 

Boyd is being realistic and possibly trying to make them think it is done. 

Head 99% done.

Heart 1% chance.

There is absolutely no chance; this team has 6 games left outside the old firm game and I’d put my mortgage on us not taking maximum points even from that. 
Not good enough. 

46 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

Stating that Rangers can still win the League is up there with me hoping for a cocaine fuelled threesome with Selma Hayak and Scarlett Johansenn. It's theoretically possible but it ain't going to happen (unfortunately)...

Salma Hayek would be in a dream scenario for you?

1 minute ago, WWTC said:

There is absolutely no chance; this team has 6 games left outside the old firm game and I’d put my mortgage on us not taking maximum points even from that. 
Not good enough. 

We'll drop a minimum of 4 points before we meet them again in the league.

5 minutes ago, WWTC said:

The league is 100% done but i’ll tell you what: its some stretch to count any goal difference superiority as 3 pts. Infact, its not a stretch, its fuckin stupid. 

So what happens if we finnish on same points you flipping a coin? 

It's a fucking embarrassment we've allowed them to stroll to another title, probably treble, after their worst fucking start in 24 fucking years, with a brand new manager, with a brand new fucking first 11.

League was done when we bottled it over and over again against the sheep, county, dundee utd and these cunts and their own bit.

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Aye let's blame the only guy who sticks up for the club in the media and who is speaking as a hurt fan

Yup - he’s been happy to have a wee dig at their expense so, professionally, does help his credibility if he’s a bit even handed.

Apart from which he could have come across as a rolling eyed nutter, if he’d tried to argue the case for us getting 7 points more than them out of the remaining 6 matches!

Not posted since I came home this afternoon, also not seen what Boydy said, but I very much agree the league is over.

I was thinking walking back to the car that my belief is we will end up with no trophies this season, I would love to be wrong about that, but tonight I still think that is how it will be.

Today showed once again our players are serial losers, most of them have won one 1 trophy and capitulated in so many cup games. They have done well in Europe at times but to be honest the league and both cups in Scotland is what I want us to win. This team needs serious surgery in the summer.