ST renewals

RangersMedia

1 hour ago, Blues Brother said:

My sort code was the correct numbers but in the wrong order. How the fuck has that happened? Bloody amateur hour 

Might have Eric Morecombe in the ticket office?....1:25 minutes in :thumbsup:

YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMPEUcVyJsc

16 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I just renewed my season ticket and got the confirmation email. Daft question, can I enrol again for CCCS on the confirmation email just now or do I get another email and do it then ? 

You should be able to enrol now that purchase is complete, quite sure there is a link on e mail.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

After a slight initial confusion, have now completed this. Ticket office lady was really good, did it without fuss by email. 

After 35 years with the old man the baton has been passed to the next generation. Cheers for the help. :tu:

Thats a surprisingly emotional wee post mate!

Hope your boy gets to see as much success as you and your da in those seats.

I done mine but initially they had set me up for 4 payments on DD. I wanted to just pay in a one, but they had my old card details.

Took me about 50 attempts ( no exaggeration) to get through on phone. No way to update this online. They still haven’t replied to my emails. Utterly pish service.

Ive now paid it and can see in my purchase history but haven’t even had an email to confirm it.