Diallo next season?

G.E.C.

Diallo on loan if available  

251 members have voted

1. 1. Diallo

• Yes
    • No

Just don't think he's done enough in games that matter. He's obviously talented, is a likable kid and seems to be maturing but not really convinced he'd contribute. The flipside is he hasn't had much of a chance since United away, but there's probably a reason for that.

Unsure United would be happy to send him up here again as well.

1 minute ago, AGM_72 said:

Just don't think he's done enough in games that matter. He's obviously talented, is a likable kid and seems to be maturing but not really convinced he'd contribute. The flipside is he hasn't had much of a chance since United away, but there's probably a reason for that.

Unsure United would be happy to send him up here again as well.

Don't think he's played in many games that matter. The tarriers game ok but he wasn't the only one off that night and he was a 19 year old chucked into that.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Don't think he's played in many games that matter. The tarriers game ok but he wasn't the only one off that night and he was a 19 year old chucked into that.

Aye but I think there's probably a reason for that. Possibly physicality? He's obviously more naturally talented than say Scott Wright, but the hype is coming off a couple of decent showings and goals in games at the end of the season when the pressure is off.

I wouldn't be completely against it, just not convinced we couldn't do better.

1 minute ago, AGM_72 said:

Aye but I think there's probably a reason for that. Possibly physicality? He's obviously more naturally talented than say Scott Wright, but the hype is coming off a couple of decent showings and goals in games at the end of the season when the pressure is off.

I wouldn't be completely against it, just not convinced we couldn't do better.

I guess I'm on the fence whether he comes or not. What I would say is he has shown something. I agree it's a bit ott with a couple of showings but the flip side is we haven't seen enough to write him off.

I know they’ll be an argument about the games he’s played recently being dead rubbers, but I also think he’s took time to settle and grasp what Rangers is all about. I like him, got great ability and if we could get another loan and get him a full preseason to prepare with us I think he could be a very good player for us. Loved his goal tonight tbh, one criticism of our wingers would be the lack of them getting to the back post when the balls on the opposite side, only other player who does it well is Tav. 

10 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Lucky of any of them 3 are here next season.

Will be hard to sell Morelos (if he doesn't extend) because of his long injury, I don't think any club will look to sign him this summer.

On 11/05/2022 at 23:02, esquire8 said:

Lucky of any of them 3 are here next season.

It's a real possibility tbh! Morelos least likely to leave. Almost certainly will be several bids for Kent given his performances v dortmund and leipzig. The outcome of the final next week will determine how big a transfer fee we accept!