God Save Our Gracious Queen

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s not really though is it? It’s the same with the other lot. They’re never actually going to be clubs that everyone would feel comfortable supporting.

As a Unionist from NI I would feel extremely uncomfortable sitting in the home end of their ground even if I wasn’t a Rangers supporter 

Totally get that mate, but that's a diiferent thing and would  not be nice for you, puting it mildly.  I'd  imagine an irish catholic / republican would feel the same about us but that's a religious / society problem, which if not from Northern Ireland especially is difficult for the rest of us to understand the  effects all that has on the people.   My point being that the majority of us (I get your viewpoint exactly) can support Rangers but do necessarily have to be a royalist.  I think we can be more balanced in our views and not so narrow minded than a certain other fanbase.

For your info, my best mate (lovely guy - known him for 35 years) is a celtic fan and used to be snp - I'd tell him all the issues with that and how a certain someone (don't want libelled lol) was only in it for themselves.  Well, after all the covid shit and changing the goalposts, he and his family have totally changed their views on 'it'

31 minutes ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

Totally get that mate, but that's a diiferent thing and would  not be nice for you, puting it mildly.  I'd  imagine an irish catholic / republican would feel the same about us but that's a religious / society problem, which if not from Northern Ireland especially is difficult for the rest of us to understand the  effects all that has on the people.   My point being that the majority of us (I get your viewpoint exactly) can support Rangers but do necessarily have to be a royalist.  I think we can be more balanced in our views and not so narrow minded than a certain other fanbase.

For your info, my best mate (lovely guy - known him for 35 years) is a celtic fan and used to be snp - I'd tell him all the issues with that and how a certain someone (don't want libelled lol) was only in it for themselves.  Well, after all the covid shit and changing the goalposts, he and his family have totally changed their views on 'it'

GTF out the thread ya imposter.

1 hour ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

lol - I knew I'd get grief but just felt sorry for the guy getting so much shit for expressing an opinion.

If you’re not a royalist and or a loyalist you have no business supporting Rangers. Cunts like yous are the reason why TBB was banned.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I’d say anyone that goes to the games is respectful. I’ve never once heard anyone speak out against any of it at games or in bars before or after games 

should of also included "supportive"

4 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

I was hearing on the radio that she has had 14 prime ministers with Churchill first and Boris last and that must give her such an insight into the top job and what it takes to be a success

I found out on the chase last night what your name means 😂😂

5 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

I was hearing on the radio that she has had 14 prime ministers with Churchill first and Boris last and that must give her such an insight into the top job and what it takes to be a success

spacer.png

45 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

If you’re not a royalist and or a loyalist you have no business supporting Rangers. Cunts like yous are the reason why TBB was banned.

ok you win the staunch prize

TBB was banned becuse it was getting us in a lot of trouble - Are you willing to pay the fines? if so carry on, if not stfu