God Save Our Gracious Queen

5 minutes ago, Willis said:

Its a bit offensive, the Queen goes for a quiet game of 5 asides and people photoshop that outfit and windows behind her

I’m with you, there’s posters like big Al who will believe that picture is real and will cause undue stress

23 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think many people here in Scotland just go for an easy life rather than get grief from Nats.

It is sad that is how it is but the division in our wee country is hellish and Sturgeon not accepting the 2014 Ref result has a lot to do with it IMO. Horrible woman and a hypocrite being in London at the service today with Peter 'The Magpie' Murrell. 

Hard neck bastards the two of them, their tea is masking. 

24 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think many people here in Scotland just go for an easy life rather than get grief from Nats.

It is sad that is how it is but the division in our wee country is hellish and Sturgeon not accepting the 2014 Ref result has a lot to do with it IMO. Horrible woman and a hypocrite being in London at the service today with Peter 'The Magpie' Murrell. 

Bought a Union Jack little tree air freshener for the car and had myself second guessing whether I was asking for the windows to be put in :lol: 

Mad really

5 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Jim Sillars told us last week that the horrible bastard will do anything for a photo,and most posters in this thread knew that.
I'm still wishing monkey pox on the thief and his marraige of convenience.
In her whole career i have only seen them touching once in all her photo shoots,and she couldn't wait to break away from him to cuddle another female,and there is nothing between that pair in an empty sham marraige.
Really looking forward to the George Square Party when this horrible bastard pops her clogs.

Bloody hypocrites mate. :headwall:

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Bloody hypocrites mate. :headwall:

In the papers this morning that it's ok to demonstrate against the Royal Family,and show your republican leanings.
As one poster said 'snouts in the trough yesterday' and showing true colours today. :wanker: