God Save Our Gracious Queen

8 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

See when you see someone still working at 66 you think, maybe time to settle down and relax a bit. Someone at 76 you think, you should have retired 10 year ago ffs. With someone at 86 you're completely baffled.

96-years-old and still going pretty strong. It's incredible.

She’s hardly up at 6 in the morning to work on the tills in Tesco

12 hours ago, ianferguson said:

According to Forbes Magazine, the House of Windsor is estimated to be worth £19 billion ($28 billion) and pumps hundreds of millions of pounds into Britain's economy every year.17 May 2021

To be fair, if you could just sell it off for £19bn then fire the cash into an investment account, you could probably bring in as much just through interest.

On 01/06/2022 at 03:58, SonicWill said:

People literally can't afford to heat their homes in this country but let's lick the boots of someone who has a separate Range Rover to drive their crown to Parliament and who lives a life of luxury by virtue of the family she was born into.

Hard pass from me.

Guy getting slaughtered on here for having an opinion - you know, being a Rangers supporter does not automatically make you a royalist, and for those saying it goes hand in hand, it doesn't.

11 minutes ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

Still doesnt apply to all supporters mate - just saying it's not a requirement and each to their own

It’s definitely a requirement. You have now removed yourself from the fan base 

2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Then stay in threads that you do suit your republican stance.

hahaha - who said I was a republican - voted against independence in last referendum mate and cannot stand the SNP.  Just said everyone is entitled to their opinions and it's not a requirement to be a royalist to be a Rangers supporter.  Everybody Anybody remember (from the club)

1 minute ago, bouncy said:

Should be a requirement to be respectful of our protestant identity & traditions to be at Ibrox

my opinion..... :) 

again congratulations to HM the Queen 

I’d say anyone that goes to the games is respectful. I’ve never once heard anyone speak out against any of it at games or in bars before or after games 

4 minutes ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

hahaha - who said I was a republican - voted against independence in last referendum mate and cannot stand the SNP.  Just said everyone is entitled to their opinions and it's not a requirement to be a royalist to be a Rangers supporter.  Everybody Anybody remember (from the club)

It’s not really though is it? It’s the same with the other lot. They’re never actually going to be clubs that everyone would feel comfortable supporting.

As a Unionist from NI I would feel extremely uncomfortable sitting in the home end of their ground even if I wasn’t a Rangers supporter