*****The Official Blackpool V Rangers Match Thread*****

4 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

McGregor saved us on more occasions than he cost us last season , this bizarre pile on since the end of the season is baffling tbh.

His mistakes were part of the reason we lost the league. Not all of the reason but part of it. Having him back this season is a massive mistake.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

McGregor wasn't going to stick around to be #2 let alone #3.

Fucking nightmare tbh.

I’m still hoping that’s not the case and Gio’s just giving all keepers a shot in Pre season.

McCrorie should be ahead of him, never mind McLaughlin.

7 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Are people actually angry about who we’re playing in goals for a meaningless friendly.

Not sure anyone is angry. Where are you getting that from?

17 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Are people actually angry about who we’re playing in goals for a meaningless friendly.

Obviously, the idea that Shagger may be No.1 choice this season is the reason for the ire, and it may well be that he (Shagger) plays in the majority of games. I doubt that he would have stayed on unless he had assurances about game time. Personally, I do not have a problem, best keeper in Scotland bar none and will save more points per season than lose, this McGregor cost us the league shit is just that, shit.

19 minutes ago, The Beast said:

His mistakes were part of the reason we lost the league. Not all of the reason but part of it. Having him back this season is a massive mistake.

There was a sense of confidence every time Hearts put the ball in the box in the cup final, McLaughlin commanded the box. 
If Macgregor is first pick we will not win the League it’s as simple as that - another season of shitting ourselves every time the opposition swing a ball in - everybody apart from GVB can see Macgregor is past his best. There will still be the odd wonder save but the mistakes and lack of confidence with cross balls will cost us again 

15 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Not sure anyone is angry. Where are you getting that from?

I’m not angry. I’m definitely baffled as to why Macgregor is  still at the club let alone appearing to be No 1. 
He will cost us points - there is absolutely no doubt about it 

4 minutes ago, Swagger said:

There was a sense of confidence every time Hearts put the ball in the box in the cup final, McLaughlin commanded the box. 
If Macgregor is first pick we will not win the League it’s as simple as that - another season of shitting ourselves every time the opposition swing a ball in - everybody apart from GVB can see Macgregor is past his best. There will still be the odd wonder save but the mistakes and lack of confidence with cross balls will cost us again 

I agree regarding JM, he is very reassuring at crosses and set pieces into our box.

31 minutes ago, The Beast said:

His saves were a massive reason we made a Euro final .....

11 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

I agree regarding JM, he is very reassuring at crosses and set pieces into our box.

Every one of us must fear the worst when the opposition get a ball in the box. I could just about take Macgregor as a back up but if he’s first choice it’s a huge mistake