Corners.

alectrician

For me 1 of our best in the air should always attack the near post, we'd score more goals with near post flick ons especially if you offer a short option and the man marking near post has to come away from it. 

Hate to mention it but Martin o'neill was effective with this style of corner when they had Sutton and larsson. We need to work on it though and have someone who can actually deliver a good cross. 

1 hour ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

I'd have Yilmaz taking inswingers.

Tbh his crossing didn't look great yesterday, he looked a bit nervy but got a wee bit better 2nd half before he was subbed. 

Was his first start, looks quite lively just needs to settle in to new country, and unless I'm mistaken he doesn't speak English so may be another factor. 

Morelos has done fine no speaking it all this time though! :alfie:

1 minute ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Tbh his crossing didn't look great yesterday, he looked a bit nervy but got a wee bit better 2nd half before he was subbed. 

Was his first start, looks quite lively just needs to settle in to new country, and unless I'm mistaken he doesn't speak English so may be another factor. 

Morelos has done fine no speaking it all this time though! :alfie:

Morelos the wee sneaky bas can speak perfect English. :lol: