Tom Lawrence

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Apparently he's just a left winger who'll be back up to Kent and can't play centrally :pipe:

Guarantee he will be on here shortly doubling down saying it was a one off bla bla bla

15 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Apparently he's just a left winger who'll be back up to Kent and can't play centrally :pipe:

Mitre is fully committed to everything he believes, hes like one of those scum fans that are apparently professionals in everything.

Problem for him is that in reality he's clueless about everything. 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Mitre is fully committed to everything he believes, hes like one of those scum fans that are apparently professionals in everything.

Problem for him is that in reality he's clueless about everything. 

Tell me mitre didn't say that 😂

Wayne Rooney one of the best players of our generation made him his captain. 

He must have no been quadrillion vaxxed 😂😂

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Surely there was more context to that.

Please tell me there was.

In that if you picked a player from 25 years ago and put them into the modern game they would struggle.

Laudrup is my favourite player of all time, but the game has moved on in terms of physicality and fitness. Sheer distance travelled during a match by players dictates it.

Give him modern training and of course he would, but not if you just lift him and drop him into a different game.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

In that if you picked a player from 25 years ago and put them into the modern game they would struggle.

Laudrup is my favourite player of all time, but the game has moved on in terms of physicality and fitness. Sheer distance travelled during a match by players dictates it.

Give him modern training and of course he would, but not if you just lift him and drop him into a different game.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Laudrup was the total professional when it came to fitness.:lol:

I'd say you were trolling, but I think you're actually being serious. :belm:

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

For the record, my point was Lawrence won't play no10 behind the striker.

I know it's hard to take, but I was correct again, but I won't rub it in too much.

:lol: 

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I usually quite the stuff you say mate but it’s getting a bit harder now wtf lol I kinda get what you’re saying but Laudrup was still playing into the 00’s and was a 6ft2 atheltic player he was exactly carrying dead weight or had stamina issues