*****The Offical Hibs v Rangers Match Thread*****

1 hour ago, Drunken Heathen said:

how is it silly? we really cant afford to drop points at al this season they will keep winning and sadly scoring well against the rest while at times like last season we might get a draw those two points count massively at the end of the season and if it happens again then the gap becomes wider

Dropping points isn't ideal. But come mate we've got time to make it. If it happens which it won't

9 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

Sounds silly but already getting to the point where we can’t afford to drop any points at all. They have made a solid start also and have avoided injuries so we need to keep the momentum up. 

There are only the 105 points left to play for tbf.

FS :lol:

38 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

If we drop points at the weekend that's the league done. 

Let’s calm down a bit 

nobody wants to lose ground at all and Saturday we should be winning but to say it’s over after 4 games if we drop points is a bit of a wild take . Remember the 55 season we dropped points early  doors to Livingston and Hibs . Changes in form happen and Celtic will hit a bad patch at some point this season.

We just need to make sure we are ready to capitalise on it when they do like we did in the 55 season and they did last season 

47 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

If we drop points at the weekend that's the league done. 

Over the top, but I get the sentiments. 

I think this season we could see a level of consistency of both teams that we haven't seen for years. I know, it was *reasonably* close last year, but we both went through difficult patches... I see this season as possibly one where we both are churning out wins. So we need to keep the momentum up, and keep on winning.

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Davies (Sands if Davies isn't fit) Borna

Lundstram Jack

Matondo Lawrence Kent

Morelos

TBH I don't think the manager will pick Morelos or Matondo, but as much as Colak's form has been superb so far, PSV away is a game made for Morelos and he needs to start this game if he's playing away to PSV.

10 minutes ago, lau03143 said:

I think this season we could see a level of consistency of both teams that we haven't seen for years. I know, it was *reasonably* close last year, but we both went through difficult patches... I see this season as possibly one where we both are churning out wins. So we need to keep the momentum up, and keep on winning.

Right now they are still in their honeymoon period of being champions . New season and they have a bit of confidence about them with no qualifiers to contend with.   With the World Cup this season their is going to be a period where teams are constantly playing two games a week , injuries will begin to play a part and a loss of confidence or form will happen with them. 

17 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Let’s calm down a bit 

nobody wants to lose ground at all and Saturday we should be winning but to say it’s over after 4 games if we drop points is a bit of a wild take . Remember the 55 season we dropped points early  doors to Livingston and Hibs . Changes in form happen and Celtic will hit a bad patch at some point this season.

We just need to make sure we are ready to capitalise on it when they do like we did in the 55 season and they did last season 

10 minutes ago, lau03143 said:

I wasn't serious, didn't expect anyone to think I was either :pipe:

Mind you knowing this place people may really think that.

Personally I'm very optimistic, I think we'll keep getting better

Kent and Matondo please. Go at them, points in the bag and away. 
If we go with the recycled pish we’ll probably score but will probably concede from a corner at some point. 
We are playing way too safe against the shite in this league 

No doubts at all about tomorrow, Hibs are absolutely rotten, wouldn't be surprised if they finish in the top six but they'll be absolutely nowhere near 3rd place, the only reason they'll have a chance of finishing in a European position is because everyone underneath Hearts are all much the same.

Think we'll win very comfortably, even if its not by a huge margin I can't see them landing a glove on us, 2-0 feet up  on to Eindhoven.

40 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Hibs (a), Ross County (h), tims (a), Aberdeen (a), Dundee United (h) and Hearts (a) is our next 6 league games. 

That's a lot of potential bumps at once. 

Big test of the squad with Europe thrown in too. Be interesting to see where we are after those games, 15-16 points would be superb.