*****The Offical Hibs v Rangers Match Thread*****

Just now, Bluekev said:

Lundstram would have been I think and with VAR there 1st would have been ruled out for the offside player making the cross.

VAR, as they keep saying, is for clear and obvious mistakes

Collum's sent him off for a dangerous tackle from behind with no chance of getting near the ball, there is nothing VAR will show that he's not seen & that's not getting overturned in a month of Sunday's, as much as I agree its soft.

Lundstram was very unfortunate to be sent off for a tackle no worse than a couple from their cunts first half.  He was also put in a position where he thought he had to make that tackle. 
Morelos is a fucking knob for swinging his arm like that not once but twice. Can argue about whether it actually hurt anybody but he should know the Collums of this world are just waiting for their chance. I thought he had gotten over that type of idiotic play.

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

why would I be looking for a fkn reaction, it’s two reds and 2 fkn points dropped, I’m raging at this 

Morelos’ at a push can be a straight red, but there wasn’t forceful elbow etc, it was an arm across the face and just generally daft from him. 

Lundstram’s red is blatant cheating from a cunt ref. Never a red in a million years 

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Absolutely. I hate to say it, but the filth look far more dangerous than us against the others in this league. The others teams plays as if they are down to 9 men when the come up against the filth.

Look you can throw your head in the sand all you like, but they'd of been 2 or 3 up at half time today. 

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Absolutely. I hate to say it, but the filth look far more dangerous than us against the others in this league. The others teams plays as if they are down to 9 men when the come up against the filth.

because they treat scottish football how it should be treated. not boring slow predictable pish. 

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

Lundstram would have been I think and with VAR there 1st would have been ruled out for the offside player making the cross.

Lundstram could have been a yellow but I don’t think VAR would overturn it. I’ll need to wait for them to show their first goal again but fair enough. 

Anyone else noticed cracks with this team though since the start of the season?

We might have won our games in the league but even during them games i would watch us and worry about the rest of the season. Cant put my finger on it but there is no spark in the team at times. We look lost, There is no urgency, We run out of ideas fast, We try to walk the ball into the back of the net, Our defending fuck me its genuinely terrible. No wonder Goldson has so many yellows this early he is being run ragged. 

The intensity of the Celtic squad will rip our defence to fucking pieces. 

Going to be a long fucking season and i worry for us due to our tactics and team selection at times.

Morelos looks unfit as fuck yet again for the start of the season. We all love the wee guy but think times up with him he becomes a liability every season now when it comes to fitness. 

Horrendous first half, slow and boring. 

We then see our weakness at the start of the second half when we cannot transition from attack to defence. 

The less said about the red cards the better.

But we’re just fragile again, I’d think that even with 11 on the park it would have been a nervy end. We’ve seen it time and time again under Gio away from home in the League.

Players not taking responsibility and making too many mistakes. 

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Biggest difference between us and the tarriers, last minute goals.

we concede them, they score them.  

Biggest difference is they come out with a high tempo, create chances, and score. Teams worry they'll get punished heavily so sit back which just brings on more pressure.

We have no tempo of note.

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

VAR, as they keep saying, is for clear and obvious mistakes

Collum's sent him off for a dangerous tackle from behind with no chance of getting near the ball, there is nothing VAR will show that he's not seen & that's not getting overturned in a month of Sunday's, as much as I agree its soft.

I think it’ll get overturned tbh and be given as a yellow. It wasn’t as if he went through the player and it wasn’t preventing a goal scoring opportunity 

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

They go out and attack the shite in this league, get themselves well ahead, make subs, rest players, while we are fucking about playing backwards and sideways passes getting no where, struggling like fuck to get a shot at goal. 

Just now, bam74 said:

He's overweight and miles away fitness wise. And people wondered why GVB wasn't playing him.

He has basically stuck two fingers up to Gio.  Honestly i hope we get money for him and he can go. too many times. hes selfish, we need to look at bigger picture.